Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Good Morning Gentlemen. - Message for rates & services - * Available now until late *
Dear Darlings, I'm happy to say that I am coming home! Jozi gents I look forward to seeing...
Good day Handsome Come and join me for some naughty talk and sexting with juicy videos and...
Wanna start your day happy and relaxed? Feeling like a man. Pass by me. I'll do just that for...
In the mood for a hot, steamy doubles session? Come experience myself and Aunty Sage :-)...
Morning everyone. Myself and two sexy naughty and sensual ladies are in Cape Town...
60 min Sensual body to body massage for R1050 Free bj included with your booking ... @...
Good day Gents I am free all day im in nelspruit for good Looking foward to have alot of...
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php Discounted special available until 8pm today and...
FH WITH GFE INCLUDES: SENSUAL PLAYFUL MASSAGE OWO MUTUAL ORAL FACE SITTING CUM SHOTS FACE...
Anybody up for some hot steamy fun in the jacuzzi and on the sexswing? ;) Book a session now...
Myself and Angel!! Specials on Double's today!! In Wonderboom - Suid.
So I was wondering... I've seen some girls with reviews that leave nothing to the imagination...
Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix.....
Hmmm sexy in stockings and sexy undies,self play with dirty talk. Undress and play, full view of...
Full house video,muffing squirting,full sex, body shots and cim Available on special
Book your sensual nude body to body massage with me. Whatsapp for info. Chrissie xx
They have Table Mountain They have the sea, well two technically speaking They have some of...
Here's my Birthday special from: Friday 23 Apr - Friday 30 Apr I am available on Saturdays by...
Hello peeps. I'am at work today also selling video's. Maybe video call. Xxx lotz of love. MEGS xxx
I wanna feed you my creamy cake Give you my relaxing naughty massage, lick your tasty balls....
Cold vibes let me warm you up this Thursday with the best place to melt...In my mouth... winks...
Hi gents I'm available today till 6 come get spoiled today lets have a great time
Goodmorning gents, For those gentlemen that cant come visit dor rhe real deal...or if you just...
Feel your senses heighten and your pulse begin to race by including an Edging Session to your...
Hi purple world, Trinity is home and looking forward to meeting all you wonderful gents out there...
Step into my world of Sensual Delight... Escape to the country in the city... paradise awaits...
I don't usually reply to missed calls if I don't know the number. But just recently I saw two...