Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Wanna purchase content? Im running a Variety of specials Wanna make a booking dm me
Hey gentlemen I've got videos and pictures ready for purchase, Bj, sex clips and solo videos...
Good evening Handsome Come and join me for some naughty talk and sexting with juicy videos...
(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...
I have affordable full packages (consisting of pics and or videos) of ALMOST everything catered...
Morning, please enable when payment is received which was transferred yesterday, thank you.
Hi gents, I still have some photos and video clips available...why dont you make me a...
Hi guys just a heads up. New number these guys are using.True caller gives the name Maqueen...
Check out my new photoshoot, available for bookings until 6pm today x
Heyy I'll be taking bookings again from tomorrow xxin the meantime I still have photos and videos...
Any specials on Pretoria East side. I am going to a meeting near botanical gardens from midrand....
Fellas, what's your success rate been like when an MG dishes out this line? Particularly when...
Morning people of the purple world. Got some videos available. Whatsapp me for more info. Xxx Megs.
Come join me for a sensual body to body massage. Let me rub all your ailments away ;) Ring it...
Good morning...im available today for a sexy sensual massage call me as im only around for a...
Morning gents im available today until late in Waterkloof Ridge off Rigel Avenue for a naughty...
Any provider willing to come to Mauritius to work in a luxury spa? Air ticket accomodation will...
Hi gentleman are you keen and horny with Noway to leave house .....well here is a wonderful way...
Book your erotic body to body massage today! Whatsapp for more info. Chrissie xx
Check out my new photoshoot, available for bookings until 6pm today x
Come and have some fun with me ... Sensual body to body massage, hot stone massage, jacuzzi...
Morning Gents I have remote services available, and will be available today till 6, I also will...
Remote services available Specials on my 30 min sessions x Video and photo combo...
Morning gentlemen: i have a special today. 1 hour R699 for full house. Call me to book if you...
Hello purple world gents! Sexy and elegant flora is available today for inbooking and outbooking,...