Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Wanna purchase content? Im running a Variety of specials Wanna make a booking dm me
Hey gentlemen I've got videos and pictures ready for purchase, Bj, sex clips and solo videos...
Good evening Handsome Come and join me for some naughty talk and sexting with juicy videos...
(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...
I have affordable full packages (consisting of pics and or videos) of ALMOST everything catered...
Hi guys, just to let you know i will be available today the whole day as well as tonight ;)
Good morning guys. Please contact me if you want to have some fun and to be spoiled. I'm...
Hello Rivonia/Sandton gents. I recently arrived from Durban. I offer FH and GFE. Come show me...
Hi Gents come be pleasured with my magic hands. I'm available today until late in Waterkloof...
Ladies, what position allows you to have multiple orgasms without your pussy completely...
my radar detected rachel from Montana, im exited to experiencing her....
Which ladies (Wg or Mg) truly enjoy 69? (Jhb areas) Recommendations from fellow punters will...
Thank you Kate for such an outstanding photo shoot today! Ladies and Gents .. this is one...
Experience your VIP at THE VIP Venue... Open tomorrow Tuesday 27th April 2021 I'd love to...
In the mood for a whole night filled with sex...whether its hot, steamy, wild or kinky, or maybe...
Good morning Any recommendations for this department. Preferably Johannesburg and Pretoria,...
Hi sexy gents! I will be available from 9am until 5pm, come and treat yourself!...
Hi I'm looking for a white lady. Jhb east / north east who works late hours 10pm+ that's...
Hey gents so Ihave photos and videos available and also pregnancy pics and videos xxwhatsapp me
Join me tomorrow for a R200 discount. Working half day from 10am-3pm
There have been several threads lately about guys who have absolutely no problem performing at...
Join me for a steamy interracial double session we can't wait to make your "double...
Hi everybody I am looking for a white male, in his 40's. Tall, passionate and sensual. Must be...