Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

SANDYLICIOUS   [Last Reply]

Let me be your ultimate fantasy

1
Sandy
2026-07-30 07:54:49
Sandy Sandy [View]
30 Jul 2026
Early birds   [Last Reply]

Wanna start your day happy and relaxed? Feeling like a man. Pass by me. I'll do just that for...

1
Nia
2026-07-30 07:18:32
Nia Nia [View]
30 Jul 2026
Thursday is a excuse to treat yourself, and I just know how.   [Last Reply]

Good morning to all the lovely gentlemen, let me take you on a adventure where we play,...

1
Courtney
2026-07-30 06:53:01
Courtney Courtney [View]
30 Jul 2026
Morning special   [Last Reply]

This morning we are running a morning special that ends at 12 noon don't miss out

1
Saint
2026-07-30 06:39:17
Saint Saint [View]
30 Jul 2026
Step into a world where only you matter   [Last Reply]

Good morning gentlemen step into a world where only you matter, no limits, unrush unlimited...

1
Courtney
2026-07-30 06:37:11
Courtney Courtney [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
VIDEO PARTNER   [Last Reply]

New video partner needed Must be a full house Receiving oral and giving Finger play Face...

5
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-04-25 10:57:30
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
26 Apr 2021
Ladies who sell online content   [Last Reply]

All ladies who offer online content add your name to this thread. Let's make it easier for...

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-04-26 05:47:27
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
26 Apr 2021
Ladies that enjoy eating a hair vagina   [Last Reply]

My GF has a hairy bush. Looking for a WG to have a ffm

4
[deleted]
2021-04-24 17:29:59
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
26 Apr 2021
Phone services available   [Last Reply]

Im available for a nice one on one live video call and maybe some sexting also if you want to...

1
Ashley
2021-04-26 03:36:33
Ashley Ashley [View]
26 Apr 2021
Hi gents ..   [Last Reply]

If any of you are interested in the half price on all 12 movie special I'm available to assist...

1
Mandy
2021-04-25 22:26:35
Mandy Mandy [View]
25 Apr 2021
Finally I'm done   [Last Reply]

Phew, that was quite a challenge. Finally the house is done, now I can have some fun. Come check...

2
Gretchen
2021-04-25 20:22:21
Liza Liza [View]
25 Apr 2021
Hennsey   [Last Reply]

Can't sleep who wanna have fun I'm very horny need some d

2
Hennesy
2021-04-25 02:30:07
MSfun MSfun [View]
25 Apr 2021
My apology   [Last Reply]

This is to address the common denominator, that i am a bad person. I would like to take this...

36
Grace
2021-03-31 09:59:59
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
25 Apr 2021
Megan   [Last Reply]

Hi peeps. Will be avaiable tommorrow. Got video's avIlable. Lotz of love. MEGAN. XXX

1
Megan
2021-04-25 20:05:41
Megan Megan [View]
25 Apr 2021
A trade .. ;)   [Last Reply]

Looking for a punter that can massage... a deep muscle massage not a sensual or a rub and a...

4
Miss Red (aka Louise)
2021-04-25 09:34:50
Miss Red (aka Lo Miss Red (aka Lo [View]
25 Apr 2021
Naughty naughty phone services..   [Last Reply]

Im wearing something sexy right now to have some fun with someone willing to call and enjoy...

1
Ashley
2021-04-25 18:25:31
Ashley Ashley [View]
25 Apr 2021
Sex swing chair   [Last Reply]

Any lady in jhb/ pta using a swing sex chair?? Plz pm me plzz

4
[deleted]
2021-04-25 16:22:21
Vicky Vicky [View]
25 Apr 2021
Videos and pics on SPECIAL!!   [Last Reply]

Good day gents, hope you all have a awesome Sunday... 6 videos and +- 15 pics all for only R350....

2
Chandre
2021-04-25 12:07:52
Chandre Chandre [View]
25 Apr 2021
Videos available   [Last Reply]

Hi purple world I have some new videos combo available today, and will be running a special on...

1
Cleo
2021-04-25 14:46:31
Cleo Cleo [View]
25 Apr 2021
Accident-free Asian WGs   [Last Reply]

www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php I have an anxiety around Asian WGs; panelbeating....

7
[deleted]
2021-04-24 08:29:44
buzzy64 buzzy64 [View]
25 Apr 2021
Kaycee in linden   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone. I have another special on my videos for today only 5 videos @ R250 10...

3
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-04-25 07:48:50
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
25 Apr 2021
Birthday Special Today   [Last Reply]

Today is my birthday...I am now................24 YEARS OLD!!! Hehe still a spring chicken xx...

1
Kelsey
2021-04-25 10:44:18
Kelsey Kelsey [View]
25 Apr 2021
Mandy funday Sunday!   [Last Reply]

The sun is shining the weather is clear! I'm available for you my dear! Videos or video...

1
Mandy
2021-04-25 10:39:50
Mandy Mandy [View]
25 Apr 2021
Available Monday & Tuesday. Kim** CRESTA/RANDBURG   [Last Reply]

Hello my sexy lovers! I am working tomorrow and Tuesday from 9am until 5pm. Come and pamper...

1
Kim @ Jackie's Place
2021-04-25 10:21:56
Kim @ Jackie's P Kim @ Jackie's P [View]
25 Apr 2021
Naughty pics   [Last Reply]

Hey gents I still have pics and videos available WhatsApp me xx

1
Preggy Amy-lee
2021-04-25 10:04:00
Preggy Amy-lee Preggy Amy-lee [View]
25 Apr 2021
Pics & Vids   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, I still have a few PG pics and video clips available ;)

1
Vicky
2021-04-25 09:52:17
Vicky Vicky [View]
25 Apr 2021
Two new videos   [Last Reply]

DP and deepthroat

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-04-25 09:42:09
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
25 Apr 2021
2 and a half weeks left in Jozi   [Last Reply]

Greetings Gentlemen. I will be available everyday from now on until the 7th. From 10am till...

5
Melina - The Edging Expert
2021-04-20 18:56:35
Melina - The Edg Melina - The Edg [View]
25 Apr 2021
SUNDAY ALL-DAY SPECIAL   [Last Reply]

AVAILABLE THIS SUNDAY OFFERING YOU A RELAXING TIME OF UNRUSHED PLEASURE XXX SMOKERS WELCOME PVT...

1
Tamishka
2021-04-25 00:42:32
Tamishka Tamishka [View]
25 Apr 2021
Ladies available menlyn area tomorrow   [Last Reply]

Hi Any ladies available in the menlyn area tomorrow afternoon?

1
[deleted]
2021-04-24 21:19:23
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
24 Apr 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.