Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Available right now..... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now I call me for...
Cape towns finest bombshell available now until late.
My Cape town availability ends tomorrow. I am available till tomorrow morning. Come spoil...
Hi ladies. If any of you ladies would like to do an overnighter tonight at Emperors please let...
Attention Cape town gents, ladies and couples. I am in Capetown and available for today and...
I'm available for your ultimate pleasure ,give me a call to find out more on my services venue...
Amy ladies that will do a bare bj only that is based close to hillfox on hendrik potgieter? Pls...
Good morning gents... Today i am offering budget punt rates again... Half hour - R400 One...
Here's my Birthday special from: Friday 23 Apr - Friday 30 Apr I am available on Saturdays by...
Would video calls make it easier for some instead of a booking. Lets see your interest? Xxx
Hello All, my Wednesday discount applies for today, Less R500 on 60min fh bookings!
Afternoon my babes... Cum in for a midweek destress. Let me spoil you, tease you and please...
Hi all :) I'm looking to spoil myself by having an overnighter in Mid May. Will be happy...
So to all the fucking moral police out there: i know ladies can charge what they want but this is...
Hey Gents, join me and my girl friend in an erotic shower girl special
Gents call to enquire about my special rates for today. Very horny today u won't be disappointed!!!!
This is your very last chance for a piece of Trinity's hot pie gentlemen. She will be returning...
Hi purple world, Help me out please? :D any recommendations? Or Ladies please DM me?...
So after a very very successful trip to Port Elizabeth and all you lovely gents messaging...
WEDNESDAY MADDNESS SPECIALS 012 347 4370 DONT MISS IT .. CALL NOW AND FIND OUT MORE...
Id like an input from punters as to which ladies offer bareback in JHB . I would prefer if...
Stress running high let me take it low down low all the way. Wacky Wednesday combo X and...
Escape to the country to indulge your Guilty Pleasures at Sensual Paradise in Muldersdrift....