Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Naughty video calls - (Live-Porn)   [Last Reply]

I'm wet horny and ready to squirt your screen wet. Cum and play, naughty video call with premium...

2
Amora
2026-07-29 21:07:06
Roxette Vip Roxette Vip [View]
29 Jul 2026
- 0712580218 - New Number   [Last Reply]

Contact me for bookings on this number -

1
Roxette Vip
2026-07-29 21:25:07
Roxette Vip Roxette Vip [View]
29 Jul 2026
Good night, gentlemen.   [Last Reply]

Good night, gentlemen. As the day comes to an end, I hope you have a restful evening and the...

1
Anastasia
2026-07-29 21:15:04
Anastasia Anastasia [View]
29 Jul 2026
Face showing HD content x   [Last Reply]

Promoting content over whatsapp xx ask me about the special running:)

1
Lexi
2026-07-29 21:12:40
Lexi Lexi [View]
29 Jul 2026
Available Thursday   [Last Reply]

Gents, I am available tomorrow 10h00 till late xx

1
Lexi
2026-07-29 21:11:57
Lexi Lexi [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
40+ Ladies   [Last Reply]

Back in the country after 5 years from the States. I am a relatively young black male who always...

4
Reginald80
2021-04-29 17:02:55
Need4Passion Need4Passion [View]
29 Apr 2021
Randburg the wakanda princess is ready to give you the best   [Last Reply]

The fantasy maker has arrived and ready to fulfill your fantasies. Rimming, deepthroat...

9
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
2021-04-28 14:54:29
Black Panther ( Black Panther (  [View]
29 Apr 2021
Video call   [Last Reply]

Hey! Any lovely ladies keen for a paid video call now?? A spicy one of course Got money...

4
Ifyouknow
2021-04-29 20:57:05
Ziske Ziske [View]
29 Apr 2021
Pussy beating   [Last Reply]

All I crave is a good fuck like mind blowing make me squirt...this itch is driving me crazy......

4
Indian Lana
2021-04-29 10:59:27
Need4Passion Need4Passion [View]
29 Apr 2021
I wanna make you feel like u the only guy in the world   [Last Reply]

Let me make your day special, I wanna give you what you've been missing boo Cum let's play dirty...

6
Simmy
2021-04-28 11:36:54
Greyfox Greyfox [View]
29 Apr 2021
Naughty naughty phone services..   [Last Reply]

I just got out of the shower and I was hoping to have some fun with someone willing to take a...

1
Ashley
2021-04-29 19:46:16
Ashley Ashley [View]
29 Apr 2021
OVERNIGHT SPECIAL WITH FULL GFE/ GREEK   [Last Reply]

Evenin gents am doing a SPECIAL TONIGHT on ALLNIGHTER n FULLHOUSE TREATMENT, GREEK N SENSUAL BLOW...

1
Tamishka
2021-04-29 18:19:00
Tamishka Tamishka [View]
29 Apr 2021
Lady Di *SAT Availability*   [Last Reply]

Good day Gentleman' A very Happy...Sexy Thursday to Everyone... I will be making Myself Avail...

1
Lady Di
2021-04-29 18:16:33
Lady Di Lady Di [View]
29 Apr 2021
Naughty mood   [Last Reply]

How abt 2 dicks like now to fuck me I need it badly .Call me now if u can bring ur dick, to join...

1
Nikki
2021-04-29 18:15:26
Nikki Nikki [View]
29 Apr 2021
Interracial   [Last Reply]

Hi Ladies. I'm just wondering if there are any white ladies in PTA/Jozi who do interracial? Very...

12
[deleted]
2020-08-26 13:02:31
Amari Black Amari Black [View]
29 Apr 2021
Gentleman hi hi   [Last Reply]

Sorry I was unavailable earlier I am in now for all those fun delights like videos.. video calls...

2
Mandy
2021-04-29 14:08:22
Mandy Mandy [View]
29 Apr 2021
Videos and pictures   [Last Reply]

Hi people. I've got some new pics and a new video. Xxx feeling naughty!?! Megan.

1
Megan
2021-04-29 17:42:38
Megan Megan [View]
29 Apr 2021
Durban trip   [Last Reply]

Good evening gents. I am only available from Sunday evening. Please feel free to leave me a...

2
Jamie
2021-04-29 17:10:45
BurningMan BurningMan [View]
29 Apr 2021
Jealousy   [Last Reply]

So being a little bored today I have a question for the purple world, ladies and gents, So you...

48
Jakeburns78
2021-04-27 08:50:39
Karlos Karlos [View]
29 Apr 2021
Lalah on a 5 star treatment   [Last Reply]

Some of you know lalah gives a good healing massage now I have added neurological massage to...

1
Mrs. Smith
2021-04-29 16:57:16
Mrs. Smith Mrs. Smith [View]
29 Apr 2021
If you had to name your Pussy or Dick   [Last Reply]

After the last series you watched what would he or she be called. Mine would be called... The...

56
Arhwen
2021-04-28 07:04:40
eziguy eziguy [View]
29 Apr 2021
DISCOUNTED Booking slots available till 9   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, FH and GFE BOOKINGS available till 21:00

1
Taylor
2021-04-29 16:22:05
Taylor Taylor [View]
29 Apr 2021
1
Reyn
2021-04-29 16:01:51
Reyn Reyn [View]
29 Apr 2021
Naughty naughty phone services..   [Last Reply]

Im having some sexy new photos and videos you can choose and enjoy... Im also offering one on...

1
Ashley
2021-04-29 15:43:09
Ashley Ashley [View]
29 Apr 2021
Sure it was a gorgeous WG   [Last Reply]

I went into a sex shop in Randburg today. There was a gorgeous lady in at the same time, she was...

4
PinkPanter
2021-04-29 14:14:00
Need4Passion Need4Passion [View]
29 Apr 2021
Double sensual special   [Last Reply]

Hey gents, we still running that special,shower girl,, doubles,come have funnnn

1
Thunder Storm @ The Palace
2021-04-29 14:45:00
Thunder Storm @ Thunder Storm @  [View]
29 Apr 2021
Mature   [Last Reply]

Hi all looking for recommendations for mature wgs (48 and over) in Johannesburg. Thanks!

9
JoneV
2021-04-29 11:40:49
JoneV JoneV [View]
29 Apr 2021
3
punchy
2021-04-29 12:58:26
Johannesjacobs Johannesjacobs [View]
29 Apr 2021
Steamy Doubles   [Last Reply]

In the mood for a hot, steamy doubles session? Come experience myself and Aunty Sage :-)...

4
Ziske
2021-04-29 11:11:05
Boerepompie Boerepompie [View]
29 Apr 2021
Naughty Cape Town Trip   [Last Reply]

Morning everyone. Myself and two sexy naughty and sensual ladies are in Cape Town...

12
Shemale Princess Aylana
2021-04-22 08:47:20
Shemale Princess Shemale Princess [View]
29 Apr 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.