Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
I have availability in Sandton today 830am till 3pm. Ultimate gfe. I take limited appointments...
Includes penetration,bj,boobjob,rimming,jacuzzi,steam room,prostrate...
lI'm offering naughty online services right now join me live on video call and sexting for some...
I have some new content to share Double content also available. xx For more information send...
If you wanna have a good time,call Paris she is gonna blow your mind away
Hi gents I will be available till 7 tonight please call or whatsapp for more info also will be...
*FH RATES* Half hour R500 // Hour R900 / R800 for hour thereafter. All night for R2800 (20%...
Hi I am looking for all ladies that need some relaxation and companionship and need to let that...
I've always loved the concept of trading for a living. So, on Sundays, I'll trade my services for...
Not only do I offer naughty bedroom pleasures, I am a qualified masseuse that offers more than...
Do guys prefer booking girls that are look like the girl next door, mrs average in my league or...
Any ladies offering remote service? Or any recommendations of ladies who offer this?
Hi Ladies I am in the Fairlands, Northcliff, Linden area tomorrow evening (Friday 16/04) and...
Make your naughty fantasy booking for tomorrow morning before 12pm and receive 15min extra on a...
FH WITH GFE INCLUDES: SENSUAL PLAYFUL MASSAGE OWO MUTUAL ORAL FACE SITTING CUM SHOTS FACE...
Hi gents I'll be in Sandton/Randburg on Wednesday next week...taking bookings now xoxo can't wait...
Come see me for a sundowner special 4-9pm today till Sun. R100 off an hour gfe with tons of tlc....
Hey Gents, Thunder Storm available @the Palace Special for doubles Come have fun
Any Ladies prepared to go on a trip with me to Amsterdam. Please pm me.
Good day gents Having a special sensual massage with the all inclusive is today R600 for 30min...
Looking to relax and have a good time after the hard week? Come for a relaxing sensual session....
Just completed a new 15 Min video, call, text, WhatsApp or Telegram for info....
Whoop whoop! New photoshoot has been done ;)....keep an eye out for the new photos guys!
I'm running the special Treat today with so much extras Available if interested. Call for more info
I'm so excited the weekend is here! I offer sensual erotic massage, body to body, hand relief and...
Okay so my Bloem trip has come to and end and before I head to Cape town thinking of doing one...