Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Escape. Relax. Rejuvenate. Premium sensual massage designed to melt away stress with elegance,...
Online fun all day long Bored at the office and need alittle entertainment to spice up your...
And my attitude and service is 10/10. My body is tighter than an 18 year old Ballerina....
Temptation feels even better on a Thursday... Treat yourself to soothing hands, calming vibes,...
Hello Gents Escape into a sensual fantasy experience. Start off with a full-body Swedish...
Hi there ... If you had the option to choose your massage mix what- artist, band, mix, remix-...
I dont feel this thing called "Monday"...do you? ;) Let me help you get rid of all...
Dear gents of the Purple world It is with absolute excitement to share that I am now...
Good Morning Hope you are having a fabulous Monday. Hope you guys like my new photos :-)
It is not secret that I am a very versatile services provider... ;) And being a Greek (anal...
GOOD moring Gents .Have you ever had a need to talk and just relax but stil have an amazing time...
Some light-hearted humour... Anyone can join in... Let's share some stuff about ourself.. Like...
WILL BE RUNNING A SPECIAL ON MY FULLHOUSE TREATMENT N BODY OIL MASSAGE..CALL TO MAKE A BOOKING
Tickets are booked...Leaving Bloem tonight at 10.20 and will be in PE at 7.10... First time...
I am seeing a lots of ladies are touring Locally. I wonder if any ladies would consider touring...
Hey you beautiful and sexy women I am looking for a lady that will be able to cater for a 3...
Hey purple world, Any lady would be interested in a weekend away at Sun City? DM me for...
Good day gents...I have 6 videos and pics for only R300.. please WhatsApp for more info.......
Good day gents, I have 6 videos and some photos...all for only R300. Please WhatsApp for more...
Available today from 11:00 for some naughty,kinky teasing and pleasing and a whole lot of...
Hi gents, Just call and say " booking special" & I'll give u the rate & u...
My shower blow on the go 15 minutes is still running Call or WhatsApp, telegram for info...
Any wgs offer blow and go services in Ferndale or Cresta area?
Good morning Gents I am available from 10 am till 6 pm via appointments today . All...
Morning Gents I have an awesome new video available, and will be running a special on my videos...