Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Hey gents come have some fun Specials on my appointments Quickies only for today and...
Cum on over let me pamper you with a Swedish and sensual massage
Hey bby come and spoil yourself with me allow me to satisfy your sensual needs
I have new Shemale content available right now on my WhatsApp
Afternoon gents All my content. My entire gallery. Solo and in action nudes and video clips...
Good Morning Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday. Hope you guys like my new photos :-)
Goodmorning gents ;) As i said yesterday i will unfortunately not be available today but...
Hi gents I'm ready to fulfill your sexy fantasies I specialise in Sensual and tantric massage...
Hi gents Call me and make a booking on a secure safe hotel Let me spoil you to your...
Your feet is one of the most crucial parts of the body. Being either the first thing , carrying...
JUST ARRIVED IN KZN-BLUFF READY TO SPOIL YOU,COME AN EXPERIENCE A NWATY SENSUAL TREATMENT...
The two words I hate most during a session "Please cum". That time I'm barely 5 minutes...
I want to wish a very happy birthday to a lady who i feel is, beautiful, witty, intelligent,...
EVENING ALL MY DURBAN GENTS..AM RUNNING A SPECIAL FROM NOW UNTIL SUNDAY,MY FULLHOUSE PACKAGE IS...
Ladies in Centurion who is available today, please pm me prices and details please. Need to have...
So you need to try everything @ least once in life to know if you would enjoy it or not. Don't...
What's something sexual you hesitated to try but ended up loving? For me it would be anal.......
Anyone prepared to come to Bethlehem for an all night tomorrow night? I'm prepared to pay all...
Pictures and video's available. Whatsapp 4 more info. Xxx Love Megan. Xxx
Added 2 new videos today, contact me for info.... telegram, WhatsApp,text or call....
HI GENTS AM NEW AN AVAILABLE IN THE BLUFF...OFFERING YOU A SENSUAL EXPERIENCE UNRUSHED....SMOKERS...
Bookings today are less R500 for 60min FH and GFE. Mentioned this thread when making a booking...
AVAILABLE IN THE BLUFF,COME JOIN ME FOR AN HOUR OR TWO OF SENSUAL EXTOIC BEDROOM PLEASURE,ENQUIRE...
R300 blow-&-go R400 30 min R500 for an hour My extra is........ Call to find out more