Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Join me live VIDEO call and SEXTING before we start just to warm each other up...z Im offering...
Available for Tantric spoils relaxed massage that will leave beyond relieved and released
Hi gents I'm a newbie at Anita's place in Villieria come and get a taste
Pay for half an hour and get an hour,full house treatment and full girlfriend experience.
Book your naughty fantasy with us!! You won't be disappointed.. We are awaiting your call or...
So on my previous thread I mentioned Pretoria before I leave JHB month end. Also thinking of...
Cum make me super weeeeettttt....mmm let me spoil u & ur cock...& da weather is perfect...
Special.... R600 ONLY 2 CLIENTS DAILY HI GENTS.... COME ENJOY TODAY FROM 2 TILL 7 a full body...
Took a few days off now I'm back with a bang! Whatsapp or call to book your GFE x
If you in need of some good firm male hands to massage your body. Come book a session with me at...
Live-In Lifestyle Bdsm Slave Positions available for those wanting Therapy for Overcoming and...
Evening all I have one more video Available. DEEPTHROAT Bj with cim ending. Wow it was a huge...
Com haf your self a sensual massage with me kitty 1050 you like it 0627048953
Yes i get it age is just a number, but what is your oldest WG you have experienced and what age...
HOT! HOT! HOT! Nothing more that needs to be said.. Enjoy boys and girls
Live-In at The Sexual Healing Skills Academy 0817007881 Johannesburg The Residency Master...
I am looking for a girl in either Pretoria or Johannesburg that really enjoys dominating a man. I...
Hey gents cum join Samira and myself for some Double Trouble Fun. Have 2 pairs of soft sensual...
Any WG with good quality content up for sale on this site? Knowing what they have on offer is...
Hi guys Come treat yourself with: a sensual tantric massage includes Lingham (penis...
Double special today with Tazmin and myself - pull through for a double sensual massage with only...
Due to medical advice and the scheduled quite hectic week in hospital that commences on monday, I...
Hey all you stunning gents :) Come lets have fun today.. Book an hour or two with me at the...
Morning to all, may you have a blessed day. I will be available until 5 this afternoon xoxo