Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Sensuality on another level! Out calls are also possible! Contact me on 0723559775
Joined: 25 Apr 2025 Posts to Date:154 View Profile Send Message [Quote] [Report this...
The number one piece of advice my mom gave me. And it's stood me in very good stead....
Hi guys Come treat yourself with: a sensual tantric massage includes Lingham (penis...
Ladies and gents, How did you decide on your user name? I had plans to turn Muslim and was...
Hi guys... We are available until 2pm today. Last appointments will be at 1pm today. Cum...
So for today only. I'm up for some kinky foot fetish fun. Come book a massage and get kinky...
I've got brand new videos with a surprise.. Contact me on 0822634409 for proper details
Morning gents, may you have a awsome day. I will be available until 5 this afternoon. Also have...
I'm horny for you, my clit is tickling I can imagine your dee inside me. Mmm I'm creaming...
Help a lady out please. I am looking for anybody with a vehicle and have spare time on there...
Hello Gentz come have an sensual friday with our beautiful ladies from Gentle Erin to Wild...
Due to the huge amount of requests I have been getting for foot fetish related bookings, ive...
Ok so my situation does not allow me to phone SP's, so I would love for some SP's to please pm me...
Last week I actually had a talk to a local CPT girl that I actually had become friends with,...
Hey all you amazing gents ;) Just to let you know i wont be available tomorrow due to a family...
Good day purple world, all the punters out there, who is the best sensual kisser? JHB,PTA or CENT
hi anyone know of a place in centurion where i can rent 2 rooms for a day in centurion i have 2...
*** Friday special **** Special on my hour sessions x Remote services available...
Hi lovely GM's, I will be available tonight till late. Offering FH and Gfe Please whatsapp...
Morning Gents FRIDAY SPECIAL ONLY TODAY PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO. 0629376934 Katie
Voloptous is back Hi gents oh how I missed you guys please do come pay me a visit at a totally...
Any white ladies available this sunday afternoon in the Benoni area.
Tell me ladies. And men, if you've ever had a sugar mama. Tell me something, which sex is better...