Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
"I offer private companionship for social time, conversation, and events. I'm based in...
I have some juicy new content available for purchase, both solo and partnered, so if you cant...
It's Tuesday, and that means 1 hourfull house bookings today for only R800. This includes mutual...
Hi gents tomorrow il be doing a special,on my full house treatment...with full GFE,SENSUAL EXOTIC...
Hey happy birthday fairy lady. Hope you have an orgasmic day there in Cape Town. Cheers Kimmylee!!
Are all our ESA ladies and punters in the Claremont, Newlands, Rondebosch, Mowbray areas ok?
Available tonight until late offering a full body sensual treatment unrushed,with ex0tic deep...
I've always LOVED the idea of trading. So on Sundays, I'll trade my services for your unwanted...
*FH RATES* Half hour R500 // Hour R900 / R800 for hour thereafter. All night at R2800 (20%...
Ladies sometimes the little touches separate you from the pack. Got such an awesome message...
Good day Purple world! I am posting something today out of the norm, but only do so as I need...
Hello to all the great people here on the purple site. I sell video's and pics. Whatapp me for...
It has been a trying couple of days..... not going into details, but there are still amazing...
Good Afternoon Purple World I am giving 25% off my normal rates for 60 Min bookings....
Any girls in pretoria east side willing to offer a 15 to 30 min massage with happy ending? Please...
R300 blow-&-go R350 quickie R400 30min R500 for an hour Call & book to b pampered...mmm
The wakanda princess has arrived in your time.Embrace her presence as much as possible as...
It's time I spoil some of you sexy guys with some hot sexy fun, lotsa foreplay and steamy fun to...
If you are looking to relax with a sexy curvey lady come for an amazing massage with...
Hi gents come join me today lets have some fun let me Arouse you availibility from 9 till 6...
Lately I've found that with business being up and down I get some time to squeeze in a little...