Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Your body keeps score. Give it a chance to reset. A massage isn't a luxury. It's maintenance....
Your exciting, boy come find me, your eyes told me, girl come ride me Tell me what's your...
Not just any sensual massage. I can't wait to sit on your chest like a succubus while you begging...
I'm available to give you a delectable sensual massage EXPERIENCE, with a lil strip tease and...
Due to a 12 hour electricity disruption Aunty Sage will be available later than usual tonight....
Just checking who will be available tomorrow Sunday to provide me with a massage. Above area....
Come meet this tanned Capetonian blonde www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php before she leaves...
unrushed primal perversion Today and tomorrow only.
Hi lovely GM's I'm available this afternoon, whatsapp for bookings xx Offering FH and GFE
So as of today it's exactly a week until my birthday... Have a crazy special running.......
New Photoshoot Pictures Uploading..... PG's Of Me & My Sister Ad Active. Can you Guess Who My...
Hey gents, Just to let you know plans changed and i willbe available this afternoon and the...
Another huge Thankyou for yet another amazing Saturday sweethearts! A special thanks for the...
Good morning gentlemen. Today is a wonderful movie day don't you think? So don't forget...
Morning to all the Gents I will be available till 7 tonight... Also gave special on online...
come over for a session with gabby which will leave you wanting more and i promise you the is...
Hi my horny gents, Finally I'm working today so cum over & let me show u wat I can do!!!...
Freebie or discount still running. 19 till 24 April only don't miss out or hesitate. How it...
I accept PayPal for my online content.... FNB EWALLET also welcome
Hello my sexy lovers! I'm available tomorrow (Saturday) from 9am until 3pm. Allow me to...
Morning to all may you have a awsome day. I will be available until 3 this afternoon xoxo
Morning naughty purple world... Please let me know what you of my new photos. Chrissie xx
Hi Gents I'm available today in Waterkloof Ridge off Rigel Avenue until late. Let's make this...
Good Morning Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday. Hope you guys like my new photos :-)