Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
If you wanna have a good time,call Paris she is gonna blow your mind away
Hi naughty gents looking for some pre weakend fun I'm available to spoil you
Sensual touches kissing body licking cuddles and so much more Call for more information 0832528547
Hi gents, Let my mouth & tongue do magic on those tasty cocks, nipples, lips & ***mmm...
Ready to give you men a mind-blowing sensual massage and to satisfy all your needs in every other...
Anyone able to give me a massage and a HE tomorrow in East Rand or Pretoria? Please PM. Thanks
Hi Gents I will be available today.. also have a special on my remote services.. feel free to...
Our beautiful ladies available today Chandre Cleo Lezaan Luka Zoey
Tasty Tuesday Titty teasing video calls Terrific tantalizing video specials at tasty prices....
Hallo lovely gents I'm back working today! Had a lovely long weekend! This week I am...
Good morning gents, we will be having a awesome doubels special with some lesbian action. please...
Hi Gents come let me make you warm with my magic hands. I'm available today until 15:00 in...
Using Nadia's post from yesterday as inspiration with her consent ;) Hey guys... This week...
Come and book your Erotic/Sensual Nude body to body massage.... Whatsapp me for info....
Boys. Sign up for Gold membership. Check her PG pics go and visit. Thank me later
FH RATES Half hour R500 // Hour R900 / R800 for hour thereafter. All night at R2800 (20% Deposit...
Morning all available from my own pvt place very discreet come n join me for some NAUGHTY...
I have to say ur pics are absolutely beautiful wow wow wow. Love ur feet pics as well the outfit...
I am running a special offer for tomorrow only,call me or WhatsApp me for more info. I am wet and...
I often come across profiles of service providers who use adjectives that make me smile....
So I got a call last night. Guy is a police officer and doesn't want to embarrass me at home, and...
Mistress Jenna is available for your pleasure, WhatsApp or call me for my rates and services xxx...
Good morning gents, whatsapp me on 0822634409 for amazing and brand new content to start ur day...
Looking for a stripper or ex stripper who would be willing to make a bi -weekly video call of 15...