Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Dont miss out my special for today...with full GFE with me... Call 072 408 3097
Im availabe today to spoil you..dont miss out my special for today... Call 072 408 3097
Hey gents Come through for an erotic massage experience. I'm available for appointments in...
R400 30min of a "mind-blowing" bj or enter ur lollipop in my *nunu*...
Thanks for support with all services. Don't forget last few hours for special on all 12 videos...
30mins for 850 1hour 1600 And get the 4some experience with virgo,chandre, lezaan Don't...
Hello there Kylie is available @ The Palace till 7pm,you can come over for the best girlfriend...
Hi guys. This one is for the punters out there. I cannot make up my mind of who to visit. So my...
Hi gents come join me today for a seductive fun filled day let Me spoil you
The reason why i don't like travels/out-bookings it's because i hate the smell of Lavender, I'm...
Hi lovely gents I will be available till 8 tonight, also have thought about traveling to the...
Who of you have had some group fun with friends or strangers?
Me myself and Angel from menlyn..! Dont miss out?!! Double fun!! :)
Come and explore..... Tantric massage with a sensual, edging lingham (penis) massage. Tie...
Prostate play has now been included in my GFE Service. Definitely one of the best prostate...
Available on the public holiday and running a special too .. Interested pm WhatsApp...
Pay for half hour session and get an hour My only requirement is that you bring a minimum of...
WEDNESDAY MADDNESS AT GODDESSESPLACE .. CALL NOW AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BEST SPECIAL IN...
Hi guys I'm available today until late for a full sensual body massage and extras. Please call...
Hey guys, Come let me give your Willy all the attention and pleasure it wants... Blow &...
Whatsapp or call me for more info xxx looking forward to giving you a gentleman's time well spent...
Hi there. I am just taking a chance. Are there any gents in Bellville/Tygervalley area in...