Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
"I offer private companionship for social time, conversation, and events. I'm based in...
Howsit Ladies and gents, I had a chat with the owners and some guys requested lamb or chicken...
Whatsapp or call me for more info xxx looking forward to giving you a gentleman's time well spent...
The manager officially tied the knot last week and made a solemn vow that no matter what, as part...
Hi all, As the subject said, just trying to see if any ladies will be visiting Sun City this...
What are your experiences with threesomes with the lovely women on this site? In many ways,...
Before going to bed heat urself up with my clips.. Explicit, sexy and classy... Whatsapp me on...
I've always loved the idea of trading for a loving. Om quite a good artist, if only that skill...
Hi Ladies, May I ask, which beautiful lady or Venue is running a quick special in PTA
Ziske Aunty Sage and Trinity serious girl on girl on cock 30 minutes * Highest bid by 2:30...
Hi peeps. Remeber to buy video's from me. Also gonna start video calling. Xxx Lotz of love....
Hi lovely gents I will be available till 8 tonight, also have thought about traveling to the...
I am looking for a prostate milking with OWO and rimming tomorrow Thursday 22 April. Pretoria or...
Who is up for some real edging? Extreme edgers welcome :) XXX Me :)
Hello sexy purple world loves, As of May 2021 there will be a small price increase in the...
I will be available the 27 of April, make a day of braking away for some good relaxation and some...
Good afternoon Purple world Be-Sensual will be closed tomorrow for the whole day as we lost a...
I am traveling and would like some company on Friday night in my hotel room. Any ladies...
For tonight only... Who is up for a night filled with wet, wild and kinky sex? ;) Book a 12...
I'm available until 22h00 this week R500 30min (between 11:00 & 14:00) & enjoy a cold...
R400 30min of a "mind-blowing" bj or enter ur lollipop in my *nunu*...
Thanks for support with all services. Don't forget last few hours for special on all 12 videos...