Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Today I am running a special on my remote services and content. Contact me anytine, anywhere on...
Tap to escape. Sandton Open today till late WhatsApp to book +27706694382
Good day gents Please support my sales My whole gallery on offer Urgent support needed...
I encourage you to push yourself in unfamiliar places, to do things that you wouldn't normally...
Punters tend to think if we are nice to them, "it's all about the money." Now, I am not...
Here's my Birthday special from: Friday 23 Apr - Friday 30 Apr I am available on Saturdays by...
Book your session today and let me treat you to an Erotic sensual body to body massage.....
Hi gents, Cum before ur meetings or lunch break or just b sneaky for a quick, amazing bj... *...
Hey daddies who is horny? Wanna taste this, then cum to mama I will give it all to you, just...
Good morning peeps. I'm available today and tomorrow. Let me spoil you from head to toe. Any...
I'll be only working half day 10 am till 3 pm R200 discount on all treatments R200 discount...
Live-In Lifestyle Bdsm Slave Positions available for those wanting Therapy for Overcoming and...
Hello there Gentlemen I'm still available till 7pm....come through for ur exotic sensual...
Lol i was put to shame,things of going to people's houses and just knock once and let myself in...
I have some sexy new photos and naughty videos to choose from and enjoy .. Or if you rather want...
VIDEO CALLS 15 MIN WITH TOY PLAY,DILDOS AND VIBRATORS AS WELL AS BUTT PLUGS. I DO SHOW MY...
Hi Gents I'm available today until late based in Waterkloof Ridge off Rigel Avenue.
Hey gents... Let me Heat up your ass with a good spanking... Give me a call to find out about my...
Hey guys Cum join myself & Samira for Sizzling Hot Double sessions... Sensual massage...
Hey Gents Just a reminder that I do offer Pegging sessions. You have the choice if 2 different...
R1050 for 60 min R1550 for 90 min R2000 for 120 min R3000 for 180 min -Jacuzzi suit add on...
Good day Gents i have pictures and videos im selling And im new in nelspruit Contact Katie...
Come have a hot bath with me in this cold weather with an awesome BJ,proceed to a sexy erotic...
Hey hope you all have a naughty day .I still have photos and videos on special R500 for 40 pics...