Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Step into my digital world   [Last Reply]

HoT content for all your naugh kinks available

1
Roxanne
2026-07-30 12:21:29
Roxanne Roxanne [View]
30 Jul 2026
Friday @ R800ph cum make me your cumslut   [Last Reply]

Yeah I got you!!! How about a session for a standard flat rate of R800ph FH this includes GFE...

2
Jessica Foxxx
2026-07-30 10:01:29
Jessica Foxxx Jessica Foxxx [View]
30 Jul 2026
Mouth watering interracial content   [Last Reply]

I'm available for amazing content

1
B J~enchantress
2026-07-30 12:15:08
B J~enchantress B J~enchantress [View]
30 Jul 2026
Teasing, playing and sensual needs   [Last Reply]

Your body keeps score. Give it a chance to reset. A massage isn't a luxury. It's maintenance....

1
Zerina
2026-07-30 12:15:00
Zerina Zerina [View]
30 Jul 2026
No GFE HERE JUST PURE INTERNET SL.T   [Last Reply]

Your exciting, boy come find me, your eyes told me, girl come ride me Tell me what's your...

1
Juicy Buns
2026-07-30 12:05:14
Juicy Buns Juicy Buns [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Daytime extended booking or 4 x booking   [Last Reply]

This coming Friday I have the all daytime available for fun. Now I am wondering if I should book...

7
Topdeckparty
2021-04-18 18:26:39
Mienkie Mienkie [View]
23 Apr 2021
Please activate GM   [Last Reply]

Immediate payment made, kindly activate Gold membership. Regards CreamyBalls

2
CreamyBalls
2021-04-23 07:57:10
ESA Forum Admin ESA Forum Admin [View]
23 Apr 2021
Available today only   [Last Reply]

Good morning peeps. I'm available today till 3pm today. Let me spoil you from head to toe for...

1
Amber @ Sensual Spa
2021-04-23 09:43:59
Amber @ Sensual Amber @ Sensual  [View]
23 Apr 2021
Specials with Tisha   [Last Reply]

Good morning Gents You welcome to contact me for specials on my rates this weekend :-) I...

2
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
2021-04-23 06:06:34
AnthonyEdwards AnthonyEdwards [View]
23 Apr 2021
Freaky Friday Special   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents happy freaky Friday I'm available today until late. Please call to get more information...

1
Blue @ The Palace
2021-04-23 08:55:21
Blue @ The Palac Blue @ The Palac [View]
23 Apr 2021
What is your desired Sensual massage fantasy   [Last Reply]

Should get interesting... Gentlemen what would your perfect imagined Sensual massage be like ...

12
Quinzelle @ Sensual Paradise
2021-04-22 12:12:31
Quinzelle @ Sens Quinzelle @ Sens [View]
23 Apr 2021
Cape Town Tour   [Last Reply]

Hi purple world, Capetown take note. I am in Cape town till the 26th. Doubles with my Shemale...

3
Mistress Alison Diamond
2021-04-21 13:25:59
Mistress Alison Mistress Alison  [View]
23 Apr 2021
Today !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [Last Reply]

Good morning all!!! Hope your day has started really good ..... Today I am available for...

3
Skye - Lin
2021-04-22 09:15:55
Skye - Lin Skye - Lin [View]
23 Apr 2021
Blow off some steam....   [Last Reply]

Hi gents ;) Let me "blow" you away today... :p Blow & Go...15 minute session...

1
Vicky
2021-04-23 08:39:55
Vicky Vicky [View]
23 Apr 2021
Nipples   [Last Reply]

Point me in the right direction of Recommendations please...

2
Silentnite
2021-04-22 20:30:11
Eddie engel Eddie engel [View]
23 Apr 2021
Morning gents   [Last Reply]

Heyy gents I still have photos and videos available xx

1
Preggy Amy-lee
2021-04-23 07:55:51
Preggy Amy-lee Preggy Amy-lee [View]
23 Apr 2021
How much have you got   [Last Reply]

A tailor made special for today only. Tell me how much you have and I will make up a special for...

8
Bbw Nadia
2021-04-18 09:36:45
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
23 Apr 2021
Girl on girl, who would you choose   [Last Reply]

Gents. In your ultimate fantasy, which two girls from the site would you like to have threesome...

129
Gretchen
2021-02-18 17:07:50
Jakeburns78 Jakeburns78 [View]
23 Apr 2021
Special on videos   [Last Reply]

Im running a special on my videos R150 discount on 17 videos....

2
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-04-22 17:32:01
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
23 Apr 2021
Jhb!!!   [Last Reply]

Good evening Boys I will be available tomorrow in Bedfordview.Looking forward to it . Have...

1
Samantha
2021-04-22 23:39:08
Samantha Samantha [View]
22 Apr 2021
Double your normal rates   [Last Reply]

It's been a year since I last punted so my full budget of 2020 is still available. Will be in...

12
LBL
2021-04-22 14:45:41
Davistarr Davistarr [View]
22 Apr 2021
Specials @Amsterdam With Tisha   [Last Reply]

How do you like your blow? Being tied up and helpless with the sensation, or getting sucked...

20
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
2021-03-02 16:52:27
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
22 Apr 2021
Shower before the session   [Last Reply]

So I always take a shower at home before visiting a lady. However some ladies would insist that I...

64
Gizara
2021-04-18 20:39:51
balasbak balasbak [View]
22 Apr 2021
Special 2day only   [Last Reply]

am running a Special for 2nyt only 25% off normal rates

1
Coco
2021-04-22 21:25:00
Coco Coco [View]
22 Apr 2021
Vent: Some guys are disgustingly rude.   [Last Reply]

I really don't get why some of the punters are acting like entitled chauvinistic pricks. Here...

34
Saffron Skye
2021-04-21 14:24:53
vampirezn vampirezn [View]
22 Apr 2021
Seeking Double ( Miss Barbie & Mia (The Original ))   [Last Reply]

All I seek is double ( Miss Barbie & Mia (The Original ). It in my hotel room.

1
Doom123
2021-04-22 21:00:36
Doom123 Doom123 [View]
22 Apr 2021
3 may .... Jozi loading   [Last Reply]

Limited bookings Can't wait to see you guys Mwaaaaahhh

2
Kirsten
2021-04-22 14:47:38
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
22 Apr 2021
Strand visit ;) ... Yes I will be there!   [Last Reply]

I will be visiting Strand! Thursday afternoon through to Saturday morning.;) Secure your...

5
Miss Red (aka Louise)
2021-04-21 11:18:46
Miss Red (aka Lo Miss Red (aka Lo [View]
22 Apr 2021
Special @ Pablos   [Last Reply]

We dont just call it the bar with a twist for nothing, come join me with my co ladies from...

4
Kandice
2021-04-22 16:59:10
AnthonyEdwards AnthonyEdwards [View]
22 Apr 2021
Specials Today!!   [Last Reply]

On 20 pics and 2 videos!! Whatsupp me!!!

1
Reyn
2021-04-22 17:35:44
Reyn Reyn [View]
22 Apr 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.