Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
I have availability in Sandton today 830am till 3pm. Ultimate gfe. I take limited appointments...
Includes penetration,bj,boobjob,rimming,jacuzzi,steam room,prostrate...
lI'm offering naughty online services right now join me live on video call and sexting for some...
I have some new content to share Double content also available. xx For more information send...
If you wanna have a good time,call Paris she is gonna blow your mind away
I will be visiting Strand! Thursday afternoon through to Saturday morning.;) Secure your...
We dont just call it the bar with a twist for nothing, come join me with my co ladies from...
Good morning guys, I have 2 new photo catalogues up for sale - 1 is over 70 pics of straight foot...
Hi from 3 today im running a Special on my sensual masssage till 7 at night... R600 ONLY MORE...
Hi my loves I am available to tease and please you come in for an erotic sensual body to body...
I am available tonight and tomorrow night for all nighters...R2500 for 12 hours of wet, wild,...
Hey Girls, Anyone offering a blow and go special currently in the La Montagne area?
So purple world after hearing out discussions posted here on the forums, about introductions,...
A Very Happy Sexy Monday Gentleman' Pls do contact Me for details on My VIDEO & Photo...
Hey Purple People xx I'm running a special on bookings for 1+ hour/s and out calls around the...
Hi purple gents I will be available till 6 tonight also have new video and photos Available...
Hi sexy gents.. how many are going to participate in the golf tournament from 6th May to the 8th...
Come and let me treat you and your cock with the love and affection you deserve...... Xxx
Hello purple world, As of Mat 2021there willbe a small price increase to the rates at Sensual...
Myself and Angel!! Dont miss out on this ONE! :) phone or whatsup me!!! Pics and videos availble!!!
I'm tired of calling and getting rejected. So any ladies in Pretoria that accommodate coloureds...
So I just got a call from supposedly SAPS stating that there is a rape charge against me laid by...