Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
From toy play to intercourse, Self pleasuring to blow jobs, Boobs play, Bath scenes.... I...
Dont miss out my special for today...full GFE and much more Call 072 403097
Yeah I got you!!! How about a session for a standard flat rate of R800ph FH this includes GFE...
Hellllooooo plz whatsapp me on 0822634409 for proper details on my amazing remote services ICE
Hi sexy gents, R300 delicious blow-&-go R400 30min R500 an hour of awesome nawty fun.......
Good morning gents, 6 videos and +- 15 pics for only R300....I am also available the rest of the...
Hi gentleman, just to let you know that i have a few pics and videos available.... ;) ......
Anyone available for an all nighter / 00:00 - 04:00? Pretoria East. Please pm me. Thanks...
Looking for a stripper or ex stripper who would be willing to make a bi -weekly video call of 15...
Our end of our gate broke (the little bit that stops the gate flying off the rails). So we got...
Hi gents I have 7 naughty video's for sale. If you take all it's 400 and for 1 it's 150 xoxo
Good morning gents i have great specials today 450 for 30 min 600 for 60 min For a 3 hour...
Hey guys I am available until the early hours of the morning . Please call me on 067 170 0144....
I'm working Friday the 23rd. Open slots: 12h00 14h00 16h00 18h00 T&C Apply....
Here's my Birthday special from: Friday 23 Apr - Friday 30 Apr I am available on Saturdays by...
I've been watching a lot of cuckhold porn and I'm looking for white mature ladies who see gents...
Hi gents, Lets finish this long week with a quick special ;) Halfhour FH - R500 Hour FH -...
AVAILABLE NOW FOR UR ULTIMATE PLEASURE UNRUSHED....SMOKERS WELCOME XXX
Hallo Purple World So I have some very exciting news!! Here with me and @Aunty Sage we have a...
Hi world, Trinity here ... Leaving for CT on the 26th so looking forward to having some fun while...
When it's dry, and we both can feel it, I always offer "let's use lube" and man, do...