Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Hello sexy gentlemen of the purple world, I'm working till way hours the whole weekend and...
Book your slot now to make your appointment for Saturday... Whatsapp 0665578365 Xoxo Shay
Gentleman - stop browsing.. You FOUND IT!! One of the most alluring selections of saucy video...
We have water! Let us warm you up! With a complimentary tot of whiskey or Port to warm you...
Friday offerings Big Special on the 30min 6am till lunch time. Content R150 videos and pics....
Thank you for supporting my addiction for the past 4 years, but I'm now officially done with you....
Looking for a lady non smoker preferably but not essential. Should enjoy wine, whisky, cocktails...
Morning! READY for Wednesday gents? Feels like a wacky Wednesday with this lockdown...
Good morning everyone! Don't let Covid19 give you lover balls, spoil yourself with one of my...
Seriously Turn Up The 'Dirty Talk' Heat... In need of some freakishly sexy sexting? Talking...
Hi gentlemen Feel free to Whatsapp for specials on videos etc. Definitely enough for a few...
Hi, looking for a little miss pervert, looking for someone who truly enjoys being a perv and...
I know that Viagra and Cialis work and I have found that Maximor also prolongs erection. I see...
Hello Gents.. I did a little something today for you to feast your eyes on, and raise the...
So a few of you think you are very smart , what do you think of the following article , did our...
When you're done masturbating??... I don't move, I fall asleep on my back...knees together and...
Hey guys, its so good to be back, dont hesitate to contact me for info on services i offer ''...
Hello Darlings, Please call or WhatsApp for more information. Warmest regards, Robyn xoxo
Hi gents Special on package deals of videos... Pls feel free to Whatsapp for samples and...
This looks hectic - and not safe...but would a classier, more private, safer glory hole booth...
I recently visited the guest house in Bryanston and I was greeted by a person who looks nothing...
A Gentlemen contacts the office with a problem; he said that a person edited an ESA profile and...