Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Freaky Friday   [Last Reply]

Come get freaky with me. And don't miss out on my new hot online content. Online services also...

1
Mystery
2026-07-17 15:51:29
Mystery Mystery [View]
17 Jul 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

Your obsession could be just one booking away. 0720260475

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-07-17 15:50:05
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
17 Jul 2026
Hot Wild and Sexy Content Special Weekend   [Last Reply]

Sexting. Nudes. Delicious Videos!!!!!

1
Amilia
2026-07-17 15:45:06
Amilia Amilia [View]
17 Jul 2026
Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now...... I also offer Naughty videos call available right now Call me for...

1
Lesedi
2026-07-17 15:32:10
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
17 Jul 2026
FRIDAY SPECIAL!!   [Last Reply]

Looking to truly unwind and indulge yourself? Let two beautiful therapists spoil you with a...

1
Logan
2026-07-17 15:27:27
Logan Logan [View]
17 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Wet wild and naughty phone services   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I just took sexy new wet and wild photos with matching hot videos that you dont want...

1
Stacey
2020-06-09 11:57:09
Stacey Stacey [View]
9 Jun 2020
The royal hotness....   [Last Reply]

My dear purple gentleman. I have new hot sexy pics on the way.... Please leave comments so...

2
Tessa
2020-06-08 16:02:20
Tessa Tessa [View]
9 Jun 2020
Glory Hole!!!   [Last Reply]

I think this is a good time for the glory hole experience given thhe social distancing...

7
Graham12342014
2020-06-08 14:39:02
The Sex Therapis The Sex Therapis [View]
9 Jun 2020
Chantelle   [Last Reply]

I see a lady with a great body in Edenvale, Chantelle. No reviews, any takers pre-lockdown? I am...

2
mervhughes
2020-06-08 16:31:34
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
9 Jun 2020
New personal gallery   [Last Reply]

I've just uploaded a new pic to my gallery....enjoy...

1
Kaycee
2020-06-09 10:15:25
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
9 Jun 2020
Friday treat desired in Pretoria   [Last Reply]

Ladies, Friday is my birthday and I am looking for someone I could visit on Friday to spoil...

11
jasimo
2019-06-12 19:53:32
Crave Crave [View]
9 Jun 2020
How was your weekend   [Last Reply]

I was actually surprised at many in my inner circle not buying booze for the weekend, previously...

11
Bbw Nadia
2020-06-08 07:32:20
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
9 Jun 2020
**BIRTHDAY WEEK TREAT**   [Last Reply]

Its My Birthday on Friday. As a Special Thank You to My Regular clients, You Know who you are, I...

1
Victoria
2020-06-09 09:03:59
Victoria Victoria [View]
9 Jun 2020
Anyone want to be first playmate of the day... LIVE VIDEO CALLS AVAILABLE   [Last Reply]

Live video calls available now!! Let's start Tuesday with a BANG! Still have videos etc....

1
Mandy
2020-06-09 08:55:19
Mandy Mandy [View]
9 Jun 2020
HORNY....anyone???come lets have some naughty fun ...   [Last Reply]

Hi there I have sexy new photos and very hot videos available... Let's have some fun together...

1
Stacey
2020-06-09 08:16:19
Stacey Stacey [View]
9 Jun 2020
Looking for some sexy hot and very naughty fun .....   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...

1
Summer
2020-06-09 08:13:49
Summer Summer [View]
9 Jun 2020
Any takers R700   [Last Reply]

I guess it's time, it's been long, what services would I get for a morning glory session...

5
BenitoMusolini
2020-06-07 21:28:56
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
9 Jun 2020
whatsapp vids   [Last Reply]

morning fellars, i am here bright and early for your pleasure, if you care to call for pricing...

1
Sylvia
2020-06-09 06:16:36
Sylvia Sylvia [View]
9 Jun 2020
Sexy and very naughty videos available   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...

1
Summer
2020-06-09 05:02:20
Summer Summer [View]
9 Jun 2020
Sexy hot videos for sale   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Stacey
2020-06-09 05:00:12
Stacey Stacey [View]
9 Jun 2020
whatsapp calls   [Last Reply]

hi fellars available from 08.00 for whatsapp live shows. please call for prices. look forward...

1
Sylvia
2020-06-09 01:06:01
Sylvia Sylvia [View]
9 Jun 2020
Hi gents Available for online services   [Last Reply]

Hi sexy gents I'm online now for vids etc xx Pls Whatsapp for samples and info... Mandy...

1
Mandy
2020-06-08 21:24:15
Mandy Mandy [View]
8 Jun 2020
Alcohol sales to be banned. - just a rumour.   [Last Reply]

Let me pull a Tegsie. Got a WhatsApp that another Alcohol ban comming back. Personally I...

24
Kooni
2020-06-08 15:49:20
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
8 Jun 2020
Sexy hot new videos available   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-06-08 20:04:07
Summer Summer [View]
8 Jun 2020
Pre RICA sim wanted. Please be specific.   [Last Reply]

I am looking for a pre RICA sim card. I know the guys will say go to a Pakistan cellphone...

7
Smirnoff1818
2020-06-07 16:40:16
bastard bastard [View]
8 Jun 2020
Sexy hot videos   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...

1
Stacey
2020-06-08 19:06:47
Stacey Stacey [View]
8 Jun 2020
Sexy New videos available   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-06-08 19:03:53
Summer Summer [View]
8 Jun 2020
Shameful to have to ask...   [Last Reply]

Good morning x I hope everyone is doing fantastic this week and that restored routine to some...

9
Erin
2020-06-03 07:53:30
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
8 Jun 2020
Average lasting time   [Last Reply]

Would like to know what is the average time men last doing actual sex. Excluding blow etc... just...

7
Friendly111
2020-06-06 06:51:50
Vrik Vrik [View]
8 Jun 2020
Morning...   [Last Reply]

Morning to all, may you have a blessed day xoxo

6
Lizaan
2020-06-08 06:50:04
Herri1 Herri1 [View]
8 Jun 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.