Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Friday special   [Last Reply]

Hey love come and spoil yourself with me allow me to satisfy your sensual needs Daddy book...

1
Tashana
2026-07-17 12:01:24
Tashana Tashana [View]
17 Jul 2026
Ultimate double in Bryanston   [Last Reply]

Book myself and my beautiful friend Demi for a hot double. Chrissie xx

1
Chrissie
2026-07-17 12:01:23
Chrissie Chrissie [View]
17 Jul 2026
Sexting and more   [Last Reply]

Hey naughty gents I am available for the best sexting nudes video clips live video calls and...

1
Lilly
2026-07-17 11:59:52
Lilly Lilly [View]
17 Jul 2026
Availability with specials   [Last Reply]

Hello sexy gentlemen of the purple world, I'm working till way hours the whole weekend and...

1
Miss. Blu
2026-07-17 11:53:51
Miss. Blu Miss. Blu [View]
17 Jul 2026
Saturday Bookings   [Last Reply]

Book your slot now to make your appointment for Saturday... Whatsapp 0665578365 Xoxo Shay

1
Shay
2026-07-17 11:47:53
Shay Shay [View]
17 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Omg sorry!!!!   [Last Reply]

To the gentleman that just spoke to me on the phone. Please can you call back. Had a very blond...

6
Skye
2020-06-01 16:04:50
Skye Skye [View]
4 Jun 2020
Naughty SEX videos for sale   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...

1
Stacey
2020-06-04 07:35:10
Stacey Stacey [View]
4 Jun 2020
Spicy hot videos for sale 'VERY NAUGHTY'   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-06-04 07:33:04
Summer Summer [View]
4 Jun 2020
New hot sexy naughty videos available   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-06-03 21:42:39
Summer Summer [View]
3 Jun 2020
Bored.....come have some naughty kinky fun with me...   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-06-03 19:35:36
Summer Summer [View]
3 Jun 2020
New pics   [Last Reply]

Hey gents. Go and check out what it's like to be extreme!!! Working all evening. Waiting for...

1
Xtreme
2020-06-04 15:23:45
Xtreme Xtreme [View]
3 Jun 2020
New sex videos very NAUGHTY!!!!   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...

1
Summer
2020-06-03 17:53:03
Summer Summer [View]
3 Jun 2020
Sexy kinky naughty videos   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Stacey
2020-06-03 17:50:29
Stacey Stacey [View]
3 Jun 2020
Wacky Wednesday Video specials   [Last Reply]

Hi gents.... Ditch the $teer$ and get a wacky Wednesday Video special! Buy one purchase and...

1
Mandy
2020-06-03 17:32:41
Mandy Mandy [View]
3 Jun 2020
Pretoria High Court rules lockdown regulations unconstitutional   [Last Reply]

The Gauteng High Court in Pretoria, today ruled that the lockdown regulations in response to...

21
Johnny English
2020-06-02 22:28:40
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
3 Jun 2020
Movies you're obsessed with.   [Last Reply]

Morning all! I was just thinking about how I watched 'Grease' over and over and over again,...

39
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
2020-06-02 12:30:14
balasbak balasbak [View]
3 Jun 2020
NDZ One Success Story   [Last Reply]

after over twenty years, countless boxes and millions of memorable puffs i'm officially done with...

6
[deleted]
2020-06-01 18:48:19
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
3 Jun 2020
Charity drive feedback   [Last Reply]

I have been toying with the idea of not writing this post as I am sure there will be some who...

11
[deleted]
2020-06-03 12:54:59
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
3 Jun 2020
Watch this space.....   [Last Reply]

Photo update coming soon xoxo

4
Carmen - Lex
2020-06-02 11:45:23
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
3 Jun 2020
In the mood for some dirty sexting...?   [Last Reply]

Sexy, Naughty, Dirty Sexting!!! Are you looking for seriously hard-core sexual energy to be...

2
Lee
2020-06-03 09:03:27
Lee Lee [View]
3 Jun 2020
Please support me, running a special on my media   [Last Reply]

Good morning boys! I'm running an awesome special on my video clips! I have a whole...

2
Lee
2020-06-03 09:01:55
Lee Lee [View]
3 Jun 2020
Special offer on my video and photo sets   [Last Reply]

Hello gentlemen Please have a look and get a very explicit toy video with any purchase!...

3
Mersedes
2020-06-02 10:56:50
Mersedes Mersedes [View]
3 Jun 2020
Good afternoon SA   [Last Reply]

My remote services are available til 10pm. Naughty video calls, sexting and a range of videos...

1
Kaycee
2020-06-03 14:30:38
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
3 Jun 2020
I need competition...   [Last Reply]

Dear ladies... anyone out there who want to challenge me?... I need to lose weight......

146
Ms Paige
2019-12-02 09:34:26
john_adams john_adams [View]
3 Jun 2020
Lady Alaxa   [Last Reply]

I'm listening to Slow Jamz by Kanye West and Twister and I'm thinking about the lady. I messed up...

2
Worldsaxon
2020-06-02 08:49:07
Lady Alexa Lady Alexa [View]
3 Jun 2020
Time management   [Last Reply]

So I called a WG and made an appointment for 12:30pm. 15 minutes before the booking, I call to...

23
Nyobing
2020-06-01 15:30:44
Vrik Vrik [View]
3 Jun 2020
New pics   [Last Reply]

Morning guys, my new pics are up, please feel free to contact me for info on my special offers...

2
Kayla
2020-06-03 07:59:24
Kayla Kayla [View]
3 Jun 2020
Video +photos   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, please call or whatsapp for more info about video and photo packages. Xoxo

1
Chandre
2020-06-03 09:53:40
Chandre Chandre [View]
3 Jun 2020
Happy bday miss Megan!!!   [Last Reply]

Happy bday pretty lady. Hope you have an amazing day!!! S xxxx

11
Skye
2020-06-02 10:38:49
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
3 Jun 2020
Proper Massage in PTA   [Last Reply]

Are there any ladies in PTA that anyone could recommend for giving a proper professional level...

14
ronsard
2020-06-01 15:30:30
Sage Sage [View]
3 Jun 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.