Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Lovely apartment to work in Midrand Carlswald, halfway gardens. For more information please...
Available now in Sunninghill for sensual massage with happy ending
Good Morning All. Please could I have some recommendations on ladies that offer PSE?...
Ughhh i have absolutely no words...or at least not something nice to say!
Hi gents please call or whatsapp me for more info. Have a great friday! xxxx
Morning Gents, please call or whatsapp for more info about Video and pic packages. Xoxo
Hi there gents please WhatsApp for more info. Xoxo Britney /Serena 0762287900/0833771810
Morning Gents, I have a special on my offers today, feel free to call me for info. (video...
15000 protesters converged on Hyde Park today, not obeying social distancing or any laws, yet the...
Was watching the news this morning.. and the lines outside liquor stoors yesterday went right...
hi fellars bright and early so let me make your friday enjoyable with a good sexy show on...
morning fellars i am on whatsapp vid calls if you care to call for info on that one. have a good...
Let's have the online services delivered to you this morning in the comfort of your bed...
Hello Naughty Guy's a am back in Randburg Ferndale. Still do remote service. Like WhatsApp video...
Maybe when we got level 1? I thought level 3 would spark something. I miss the days of logging...
Sexy, Naughty, Dirty Sexting!!! Are you looking for seriously hard-core sexual energy to be...
Good morning boys! I'm running an awesome special on my video clips! I have a whole...
If you are looking for hot, mouth watering videos and photos look no further.
Morning guys I have a Huge special offer running today, call me for info... (sexting, video...
The Gauteng High Court in Pretoria today ruled that patients who have tested positive for...
Hello there guys... My naughty new pics will be up as of tomorrow morning... I can't wait for...
I noticed a few ladies started to do bookings, and then there are the other few that is still...
Hi there gents please WhatsApp for more info. Xoxo Britney 0762287900
Special on pics and vids that make u free your balls gentlemen.support your girl.
Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...