Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Open minded piercing on the kitty pot , looking for wild exotic experience then look no further...
Only a few slots open. Book now and dont miss out Whatsapps 0665578365 Xoxo Shay
unrush unlimited pleasuring, afternoon a long hard working week for the gents , you deserve to...
I want you to hold me so tight. I want you to lick me all over! I want to perform your art on me!...
Lovely apartment to work in Midrand Carlswald, halfway gardens. For more information please...
Good morning all, Being a single male and isolated during this time, I have indulged in...
Lockdown: Dlamini-Zuma pushes for tobacco, alcohol ban to continue until Level 1...
www.ft.com/content/0cf70de8-fd10-4a5c-8303-fbd2b0b3811e Comments from Teggie welcome.
Hi guys, Just got one of those calls from a cop accusing me of stuff. I wasnt even in gauteng...
Hi ladies have you ever received a load from a guy which you just couldn't forget?
Any lady doing video calling, or sexting? Send a message :) Smooches.
ESA received the below email... "Good day To whom this may concern , I whent to see...
https://www.google.mu/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1287000/dominic-cummings-lockdown-rules-dur...
Hi boys! Don't let Covid19 give you lover balls, spoil yourself with one of my steamy hot video...
Hi everyone, my new pictures are up! (Ice Princess theme) There is a eye candy pic in my...
..once lockdown is chilled and I am able to see my favourite lady again is: - worship her body...
Hi ladies. I am looking for a hour booking this morning if there's anyone out there keen? Hyde...
Don't forget specials on videos!! Only till month end.. Also video calls still available......
Hey guys hope u well & safe. Going to auction all my pics & vids. Package includes....
Morning Lovies, please call or whatsapp me for more info about video and Pic packages. Xoxo
Will you be willing to make or accept (punter or sp) a booking for a full contact session?...