Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Saturday bookings till 17:00   [Last Reply]

Only a few slots open. Book now and dont miss out Whatsapps 0665578365 Xoxo Shay

1
Shay
2026-07-17 14:40:57
Shay Shay [View]
17 Jul 2026
Your Friday escape starts here,no limits   [Last Reply]

unrush unlimited pleasuring, afternoon a long hard working week for the gents , you deserve to...

1
Courtney
2026-07-17 14:39:35
Courtney Courtney [View]
17 Jul 2026
Freaky Friday with Destinee   [Last Reply]

I want you to hold me so tight. I want you to lick me all over! I want to perform your art on me!...

1
Destinee
2026-07-17 14:36:47
Destinee Destinee [View]
17 Jul 2026
2 bedrooms apartment   [Last Reply]

Lovely apartment to work in Midrand Carlswald, halfway gardens. For more information please...

1
Buhle's Place
2026-07-17 14:34:30
Buhle's Place Buhle's Place [View]
17 Jul 2026
Let's get wet   [Last Reply]

Cum let's shower together and let me relax you with a sensual massage

1
Melani
2026-07-17 14:32:54
Melani Melani [View]
17 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Exposed   [Last Reply]

Pre recorded video via whatapp about 10 to 15 minutes I show everything. R250. Video...

128
Sage
2020-04-18 09:13:08
Sage Sage [View]
31 May 2020
Rimming...   [Last Reply]

Good evening, I understand the topic maybe on your list of faux pas, but enlighten me. A...

2
Runs_with_erection
2020-05-30 22:26:25
Black Panther Black Panther [View]
31 May 2020
Any phone services   [Last Reply]

I have a very nice sexy selection of selfies and naughty videos to satisfy your wild dreams or if...

2
Summer
2020-05-30 20:23:35
Jakes01 Jakes01 [View]
31 May 2020
Evening gents..   [Last Reply]

Available for remote services this eve. Feel free to Whatsapp me for samples and info. Mandy...

1
Mandy
2020-05-30 22:42:34
Mandy Mandy [View]
30 May 2020
Any phone services   [Last Reply]

I have a very nice sexy selection of selfies and naughty videos to satisfy your wild dreams or if...

1
Summer
2020-05-30 20:22:43
Summer Summer [View]
30 May 2020
Any phone services   [Last Reply]

I have a very nice sexy selection of selfies and naughty videos to satisfy your wild dreams or if...

1
Summer
2020-05-30 20:21:07
Summer Summer [View]
30 May 2020
Naughty phone services...   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, I'm wet and horny for some fun let's make those wild dreams a reality tonight... if...

1
Summer
2020-05-30 20:13:24
Summer Summer [View]
30 May 2020
Network VERY Slow today ***Videos***   [Last Reply]

Hi guys... Pls if battling with Whatsapps and calls feel free to use 074 844 6443. Only...

1
Mandy
2020-05-30 16:53:30
Mandy Mandy [View]
30 May 2020
3
ESA SUPPORT
2020-05-18 15:23:14
ESA Forum Admin ESA Forum Admin [View]
30 May 2020
I can't deal with this cold!   [Last Reply]

I usually LOVE winter. Dressing up in layers, being all comfy indoors and drinking a delicious...

13
Sabrina @ Be-sensual
2020-05-29 14:27:28
Ben Layden Ben Layden [View]
30 May 2020
Membership Activation Please   [Last Reply]

Good day Admin Please activate my Gold Membership. Payment was FNB to FNB & proof of...

3
[deleted]
2020-05-30 14:41:30
ESA Forum Admin ESA Forum Admin [View]
30 May 2020
New content   [Last Reply]

Afternoon everyone. I have some new content available. Remote services still available

2
Kaycee
2020-05-30 13:19:40
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
30 May 2020
Squirting   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone, any girls who can squirt pls pm me. In gauteng

4
[deleted]
2020-05-29 11:29:40
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
30 May 2020
To many scamming ladies   [Last Reply]

Good morning gentlemen of the purple world x I hope you are all very well x This...

6
Erin
2020-05-30 10:52:22
Raven Raven [View]
30 May 2020
It's getting harder to stay away   [Last Reply]

I don't think I've wanted to visit a WG so much in all my 7 years of doing this. Maybe it's...

1
[deleted]
2020-05-30 13:08:35
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
30 May 2020
Staying in an unhappy marriage   [Last Reply]

How many of the people on this forum stay in an unhappy marriage because of their kids ?

27
MikeHunt
2020-05-19 18:38:22
Tobago Tobago [View]
30 May 2020
So much positive around!!   [Last Reply]

As many may know a list of potential pseudonyms and/or descriptors for me were raised. But...

4
[deleted]
2020-05-30 09:23:28
Ben Layden Ben Layden [View]
30 May 2020
Special on videos and pics   [Last Reply]

10photos and 3videos for R250 WhatsApp me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-05-30 11:13:43
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
30 May 2020
Govt's T.E.R.S   [Last Reply]

We are all aware of the R500b package which government made available to assist employers and...

2
eziguy
2020-05-30 09:51:07
UnlikelySuspect UnlikelySuspect [View]
30 May 2020
Blow and Go in Midrand   [Last Reply]

Any ladies offering a deep throat bloa and ho in Midrand??

1
HornyBlackBro
2020-05-30 09:50:27
HornyBlackBro HornyBlackBro [View]
30 May 2020
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

These videos and pics will get your blood and heart pumping WhatsApp me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-05-30 09:25:40
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
30 May 2020
FMF Threesome in Bedfordview   [Last Reply]

Any ladies offering a genuine FMF in Bedfordview? Looking for some genuine and hot lesbian action...

2
HornyBlackBro
2020-05-29 23:49:59
HornyBlackBro HornyBlackBro [View]
30 May 2020
Pretoria Ladies   [Last Reply]

Are just simply the most stunning on ESA, case closed. Just concerned to travel to Pretoria...

1
balasbak
2020-05-30 12:51:56
balasbak balasbak [View]
30 May 2020
Remote Services - Last few days   [Last Reply]

I am still not available I am in lockdown and I will not take any chances. I have a family...

3
Mia ( The Original )
2020-05-14 16:51:05
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
30 May 2020
Thank you!   [Last Reply]

I would like to thank each and every purple friend. Please all take care and stay safe....

2
Mia ( The Original )
2020-05-17 17:00:10
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
30 May 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.