Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

I have heaters to keep you extra warm   [Last Reply]

Morning love come and experience sensual relaxing massage with an oiled body to body slides...

1
Tashana
2026-07-18 12:27:23
Tashana Tashana [View]
18 Jul 2026
Sky @ Sensual Secrets   [Last Reply]

Let's turn your curiosity into a smile.

1
Raven Sky @ Eternal Spa
2026-07-18 12:21:12
Raven Sky @ Eter Raven Sky @ Eter [View]
18 Jul 2026
1
Aphrodite
2026-07-18 12:19:19
Aphrodite Aphrodite [View]
18 Jul 2026
Available in Morningside   [Last Reply]

Cum over let me give you a sensual massage

1
Melanie @ Eternal Spa
2026-07-18 12:14:44
Melanie @ Eterna Melanie @ Eterna [View]
18 Jul 2026
Available till 18:00   [Last Reply]

Cine and be naughty with me and enjoy every bit of it. Whatsapp 0665578365 Xoxo Shay

1
Shay
2026-07-18 12:14:32
Shay Shay [View]
18 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Fetish Videos   [Last Reply]

I have some very sexy fetish videos for sale. You won't be disappointed. Wink

2
Raven
2020-06-10 12:36:01
Raven Raven [View]
10 Jun 2020
WhatsApp video calls   [Last Reply]

Hey Gents I will now be doing WhatsApp video calls feel free to contact me for more info.....

1
Miss Thunder
2020-06-10 13:40:37
Miss Thunder Miss Thunder [View]
10 Jun 2020
Anyone Horny like me? Come have some fun with me   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...

1
Stacey
2020-06-10 12:37:44
Stacey Stacey [View]
10 Jun 2020
Most naughtiest videos available come have a looksie...   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-06-10 12:35:21
Summer Summer [View]
10 Jun 2020
In the mood for some dirty sexting...?   [Last Reply]

Keen do do the nastiest, dirtiest sexting that will blow your mind...? I will get you so hot...

3
Lee
2020-06-09 07:50:42
Lee Lee [View]
10 Jun 2020
Please support me guys! I'm running a special on my media   [Last Reply]

Home alone and need some sexy stimulation...? Why don't you spoil yourself with one of my steamy...

3
Lee
2020-06-09 07:49:07
Lee Lee [View]
10 Jun 2020
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-06-10 11:30:48
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
10 Jun 2020
Videos and photos   [Last Reply]

Hi gent I will be selling videos and photos again ... Please watsapp me for more info

6
Skye
2020-06-08 09:02:29
Skye Skye [View]
10 Jun 2020
The real tripod   [Last Reply]

Elephants are next level https://youtu.be/IsIkctRaVl4

1
[deleted]
2020-06-10 15:51:56
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
10 Jun 2020
Needful things - Your hands on my body   [Last Reply]

Good morning Ladies, I have 700 to spend on some stress reduction and Im hoping to find a lady...

1
slipnslide
2020-06-10 10:21:13
slipnslide slipnslide [View]
10 Jun 2020
Naughty SEX VIDEOS AVAILABLE....   [Last Reply]

Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...

1
Stacey
2020-06-10 10:04:38
Stacey Stacey [View]
10 Jun 2020
Very hot nd NAUGHTY VIDEOS FOR SALE   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-06-10 10:03:12
Summer Summer [View]
10 Jun 2020
Wednesday Special   [Last Reply]

Morning guys, I have specials today till Friday. 08:00-16:00. (video calling, sexting, pics)...

1
Kayla
2020-06-10 09:54:51
Kayla Kayla [View]
10 Jun 2020
Face sitting video   [Last Reply]

Morning sexy purple people. I've a yummy new video available..

7
Kaycee
2020-06-09 10:14:39
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
10 Jun 2020
Covid 19 observations   [Last Reply]

Lets keep this lighthearted.So after all the reports and madness, did we run out of toilet paper?...

6
Bbw Nadia
2020-06-09 07:22:27
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
10 Jun 2020
Thank u thank u   [Last Reply]

Hi guys Just want to thank u very much for all the help and support I really appreciate it....

4
Vickey ( The Original )
2020-06-07 08:14:50
Vickey ( The Ori Vickey ( The Ori [View]
10 Jun 2020
Dirty talk...............   [Last Reply]

Face sitting, anal play, dildos,dirty talk strip teasing. My videos will have you cumming in...

6
Kaycee
2020-06-09 14:21:29
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
10 Jun 2020
Fictional writers.   [Last Reply]

I know every good writer is definitely "out there". But I've seriously been...

22
Lupe Luxe
2020-06-09 08:40:27
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
10 Jun 2020
Bookings during this time   [Last Reply]

Am I correct in saying washing your hands is far more better then using a sanitizer? A...

11
Superkevin
2020-06-09 15:25:47
UnlikelySuspect UnlikelySuspect [View]
10 Jun 2020
Good morning Gents   [Last Reply]

I'm still offering my remote services, I'm available today all day on WhatsApp, Skype and...

1
Jardin
2020-06-10 08:11:07
Jardin Jardin [View]
10 Jun 2020
OWO vs Bearback   [Last Reply]

Just something I think alot. Alot of ladies is willing to do OWO but have a problem with...

9
[deleted]
2020-06-09 12:24:12
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
10 Jun 2020
New Bareback - No Mask !   [Last Reply]

So we will have to define services that now offer a mask on or mask off service taking the...

3
MikeHunt
2020-06-09 17:50:45
balasbak balasbak [View]
10 Jun 2020
Guidelines for sex workers during Covid crisis   [Last Reply]

In Switzerland where prostitution is legal, their government has issued the following guidelines...

3
Johnny English
2020-06-09 15:45:10
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
10 Jun 2020
Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus almost nil   [Last Reply]

The WHO released a statement yesterday saying that "Asymptomatic spread of coronavirus very...

14
Johnny English
2020-06-09 08:24:29
bood bood [View]
10 Jun 2020
VERY VERY NAUGHTY VIDEOS   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Stacey
2020-06-09 21:34:32
Stacey Stacey [View]
9 Jun 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.