Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

1
Aphrodite
2026-07-18 16:31:55
Aphrodite Aphrodite [View]
18 Jul 2026
I have heaters to keep you extra warm   [Last Reply]

Hi bby come and get sensual relaxing massage with me here allow me to treat you like a king until...

1
Tashana
2026-07-18 16:31:34
Tashana Tashana [View]
18 Jul 2026
Naughty video calls - (Live-Porn)   [Last Reply]

Let's connect & cum together.

1
Amora
2026-07-18 16:14:18
Amora Amora [View]
18 Jul 2026
Kinky content for the weekend...   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, I have loaaads of new fun content to share with you. Kindly send me a whatsapp for...

1
Megan Content Creator
2026-07-18 16:14:07
Megan Content Cr Megan Content Cr [View]
18 Jul 2026
Watch me ride my dildo with my black stockings   [Last Reply]

Your dick or my dildo.. your choice Available for private incalls, hotel outcalls, and overnight...

1
Roxette Vip
2026-07-18 16:13:23
Roxette Vip Roxette Vip [View]
18 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Best ffm   [Last Reply]

Who would you guys say offer the best ffm in pta

2
mark069
2020-06-12 13:58:30
mark069 mark069 [View]
15 Jun 2020
Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!   [Last Reply]

Hello Purple World, I took a break for a minor operation, and I'm back now! So I believe...

14
Liza
2020-06-03 17:05:25
Frank the tank Frank the tank [View]
15 Jun 2020
Young age - oldder client.   [Last Reply]

I know there is young wg's that does not see clients older than 55 but is there any very young...

1
[deleted]
2020-06-15 16:44:50
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
15 Jun 2020
Skye online services......   [Last Reply]

Hi gents. I am available for online services today and tommorow xxxxxxxxxx

1
Skye
2020-06-15 12:59:44
Skye Skye [View]
15 Jun 2020
Up for some fun   [Last Reply]

Hi there Purple World, I'm looking for an hours fun GFE and NB 420 friendly in Pta, R800 to...

1
Bad boy1976
2020-06-15 12:41:09
Bad boy1976 Bad boy1976 [View]
15 Jun 2020
HoE ladies avail for pvt bookings   [Last Reply]

Hi there guys a couple of hoe ladies are doing pvt bookings,PLEASE NOTE THAT HOE IS NOT OPEN!!!!...

1
Luna
2020-06-15 17:27:14
Luna Luna [View]
15 Jun 2020
Online sexting ...   [Last Reply]

Are you alone in the office...bored need some fun .....look no further .

1
Sapphire
2020-06-15 12:34:23
Sapphire Sapphire [View]
15 Jun 2020
Tessa pablo's   [Last Reply]

Thanks sweetie..it was good to see you thank for your time it was great it's not even a word to...

19
Dewaldlv1
2020-06-10 15:54:26
jtrdbn jtrdbn [View]
15 Jun 2020
When is a regular a regular?   [Last Reply]

Just curious, what does the word mean to the ladies? Is eg. a "first monday of each...

17
[deleted]
2020-06-13 12:07:18
EvilAngel EvilAngel [View]
15 Jun 2020
Specials this entire week   [Last Reply]

Contact me for details...........

3
Kaycee
2020-06-15 08:26:34
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
15 Jun 2020
Perfume in exchange for services   [Last Reply]

Any ladies wna take on this offer ?

2
Heythere:)
2020-06-15 10:48:05
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
15 Jun 2020
Please support me guys! I'm running a special on my media   [Last Reply]

Good morning boys! I'm running an awesome special on my video clips! I have a whole...

1
Lee
2020-06-15 11:12:10
Lee Lee [View]
15 Jun 2020
*** Monday massive price drop Special   [Last Reply]

Crazy crazy massive price drop special. I can guarantee your cock one thing, full satisfaction...

2
Foxi
2020-06-15 09:02:33
Foxi Foxi [View]
15 Jun 2020
Obedient Submissive   [Last Reply]

Im looking for a 100% truely obedient submissive in Pta or JHB for a long term arrangement....

2
Graham12342014
2020-06-15 09:57:52
oraljim oraljim [View]
15 Jun 2020
Chinese Yuan   [Last Reply]

Any one thinking of opening a Chinese Yuan account?

11
JACKRIBET
2020-06-14 04:15:11
Merlot Merlot [View]
15 Jun 2020
Morning...   [Last Reply]

Morning to all, may you all have a blessed day xoxo

5
Lizaan
2020-06-13 06:51:41
balasbak balasbak [View]
15 Jun 2020
Circumcision   [Last Reply]

Hi punters Would like some info on whether you guys have had a circumcision done at an...

38
[deleted]
2020-06-04 10:35:09
Sylvia Sylvia [View]
15 Jun 2020
Sexy moves   [Last Reply]

When she is busy giving u a bj ..and than stops to tie her hair ..u know u in for a good time

4
[deleted]
2020-06-13 11:57:33
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
15 Jun 2020
Remote control   [Last Reply]

Hey guys, you have control if you try my remote services. Your wish is my command. You are the...

12
Kim
2020-06-03 08:44:08
Kim Kim [View]
15 Jun 2020
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

Please WhatsApp or call me for more info xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-06-15 10:12:37
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
15 Jun 2020
I'm thinking of a song...   [Last Reply]

What song will you use to described your current situation? I'm thinking...these explain...

28
Angel
2020-06-10 09:25:02
Mr_King Mr_King [View]
15 Jun 2020
Good morning xxx   [Last Reply]

Good morning gents and beautiful ladies. May you all have a blessed and warm day. xxx

2
Angel
2020-06-15 09:29:41
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
15 Jun 2020
I am seriously suffering from cabin fever.   [Last Reply]

I miss packing my travel bags sitting in the airport lounge waiting for my flight. I wouldn't...

19
Louise ( Miss Red)
2020-06-14 18:42:36
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
15 Jun 2020
How many girls now VERSUS before COVID?   [Last Reply]

I see the girls/massage have been steadily increasing since we hit level 3. Currently Joburg...

3
Mike23
2020-06-14 22:25:25
Pref Pref [View]
15 Jun 2020
Don't get it??   [Last Reply]

Guys what is up with guys asking me if I am white or black........ Do you not see my pics..........

22
Skye
2020-06-12 12:01:52
Kooni Kooni [View]
15 Jun 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.