Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Saturday bookings   [Last Reply]

Book your slots as I have 3 more spaces open... Whatsapp me for the specials for today......

1
Shay
2026-07-18 07:42:06
Shay Shay [View]
18 Jul 2026
Internationally Qualified masseuse   [Last Reply]

Im.not a gambling machine. Rates R800 half an hour R1200 for the hour slip and slide ending

1
Tiffany
2026-07-18 07:41:11
Tiffany Tiffany [View]
18 Jul 2026
Milking bed   [Last Reply]

Hi bby come and experience milking bed session with me

1
Tashana
2026-07-18 07:40:45
Tashana Tashana [View]
18 Jul 2026
Bbw services   [Last Reply]

Good morning Handsome Come and join me for steaming hot appointment... I work at an high class...

1
Annabelle
2026-07-18 07:40:37
Annabelle Annabelle [View]
18 Jul 2026
Horny Blonde - Rise & Cum - Video Calls.   [Last Reply]

XXX Explicit Content Series & Naughty Video Calls Available Now

1
Amora
2026-07-18 07:16:22
Amora Amora [View]
18 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-06-12 18:21:16
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
12 Jun 2020
Videos R300   [Last Reply]

I know you wanna see my pretty clean shaven kitten as I slid my toy in and out wet and juicy will...

1
The Mistress
2020-06-12 17:25:38
The Mistress The Mistress [View]
12 Jun 2020
Available for video calls after http://11.15   [Last Reply]

Hi gents.. Hope u in mood for horny fun. Available for video calls after 11.15 . pls try book...

3
Mandy
2020-06-12 10:10:28
Mandy Mandy [View]
12 Jun 2020
Winter warmer   [Last Reply]

Heyy horny Gents. I'm running a special for pictures and videos, I also have a video call dildo...

2
Xtreme
2020-06-12 07:33:07
Xtreme Xtreme [View]
12 Jun 2020
Special available   [Last Reply]

Loads of specials today on my online content... Call or WhatsApp for details.....

2
Kaycee
2020-06-12 11:14:10
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
12 Jun 2020
Is it too late ?   [Last Reply]

In the past 6 months, the coronavirus has killed 0.006% of the world's population ie. 420 000...

9
Johnny English
2020-06-12 07:25:40
Churchill Churchill [View]
12 Jun 2020
Exchange Rate   [Last Reply]

Do the international punters consider the best USD/ZAR rate when deciding to punt in SA. Was...

7
JACKRIBET
2020-06-11 08:34:09
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
12 Jun 2020
Is it possable?   [Last Reply]

Okay I got R400 Im realy horny Anny white ladies possable availble in the North of Pretoria for...

12
[deleted]
2020-06-09 12:20:26
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
12 Jun 2020
Will girls leave the industry due to Covid?   [Last Reply]

Not sure if this has been discussed but due to lockdown and fears of Covid the escort industry...

15
Highrizer
2020-06-10 22:08:13
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
12 Jun 2020
In the mood for 69/ oral   [Last Reply]

Are any wgs in the mood for 69/ oral session this afternoon? Please pm. Ranburg/ Cresta area.

9
fduck
2020-06-11 11:58:15
Marzi Marzi [View]
12 Jun 2020
We need to get to business as usual soon   [Last Reply]

I joined ESA not long before all this virus madness started and find it a very vibrant and...

2
Gonbad
2020-06-11 18:31:53
Shemale Princess Shemale Princess [View]
12 Jun 2020
Woke up very horny these morning   [Last Reply]

How is Yalla all surviving..... Anyway I have amazing video clips. And I also do live calls...

1
Sapphire
2020-06-12 12:38:20
Sapphire Sapphire [View]
12 Jun 2020
Craving   [Last Reply]

I am really craving for 2 sets of hands and bodies to touch and spoil me, or even more than 2....

3
LBL
2020-06-12 11:14:54
Xtreme Xtreme [View]
12 Jun 2020
HoT PICS!!!   [Last Reply]

Sexy pics...Available.. EvEN Hotter toDAY.. WhATSUP ME!!

1
Reyn
2020-06-12 11:16:24
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
12 Jun 2020
New Photoshoot   [Last Reply]

Hi guys, Please check out my new Photoshoot done by the amazing Emily.

1
Lady T
2020-06-12 09:45:13
Lady T Lady T [View]
12 Jun 2020
Friday Special   [Last Reply]

Morning guys, I have an awesome weekend starter special today,call me for info.. I'm so horny,...

1
Kayla
2020-06-12 08:03:34
Kayla Kayla [View]
12 Jun 2020
The mobile you put above your baby shows who you are   [Last Reply]

Did you ever think about that spinning combination of ballanced objects you hang above the baby?...

3
[deleted]
2020-06-12 07:44:46
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
12 Jun 2020
VIDEO CALLS IN ADVANCE AND VIDEOS STILL AVAILABLE!   [Last Reply]

Hi guys My videos to purchase so far... Videos.... - Sweet Escape - Insertion - Before...

11
Mandy
2020-05-25 11:04:17
Mandy Mandy [View]
12 Jun 2020
whatsapp vids   [Last Reply]

hi cold on this very chilly friday. i can offer whatsapp video live show for you, why not call...

1
Sylvia
2020-06-12 06:36:50
Sylvia Sylvia [View]
12 Jun 2020
Fantasy threesome   [Last Reply]

One can only dream of a scene this hot, I wonder if there's a duo that could come close...

7
KingDizzle
2020-05-20 13:05:16
Greyfox Greyfox [View]
11 Jun 2020
Taking calls tomorrow from 08:30-15:30...!   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents, I will be taking calls and WhatsApp messages tomorrow from 08:30-15:30. I look...

1
Isabella
2020-06-11 21:09:44
Isabella Isabella [View]
11 Jun 2020
umhlanga   [Last Reply]

hi guys thanks for all your calls and asking when i am back. As soon as Ld over i will be first...

1
Sylvia
2020-06-11 19:33:52
Sylvia Sylvia [View]
11 Jun 2020
Remote services available   [Last Reply]

Hello I'm available for my remote services, videos and pictures Photos R20 per picture and R80...

1
Jardin
2020-06-11 18:48:38
Jardin Jardin [View]
11 Jun 2020
Hmmm....   [Last Reply]

Am I the only one getting turned on by covid? Really weird I know...but I just wanna have sex

12
Miss Megan
2020-06-09 16:01:28
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
11 Jun 2020
Heaven on Earth   [Last Reply]

Heaven on Earth has definitely upped their game with these three gorgeous and stunning ladies...

21
Muff Marauder
2020-06-10 09:46:17
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
11 Jun 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.