Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Weekend Content Flash Specials   [Last Reply]

Videocalls at a discount. Sexting that will make you blow. Package deals for all your needs

1
Amilia
2026-07-18 03:40:34
Amilia Amilia [View]
18 Jul 2026
Flash weekend content Sale   [Last Reply]

Videocalls on a discount. Sexting that will make you explode. Package deals for all your naughty...

1
Amilia
2026-07-18 03:01:19
Amilia Amilia [View]
18 Jul 2026
Shemale content available   [Last Reply]

I'm available for live video calls, exotic pictures and videos with full HD quality... get to my...

1
Shemale Lancky
2026-07-18 02:16:59
Shemale Lancky Shemale Lancky [View]
18 Jul 2026
Wild Child Content Sale   [Last Reply]

Sexting, videos and nudes. All rolled up in 1 special deal.

1
Amilia
2026-07-18 01:50:00
Amilia Amilia [View]
18 Jul 2026
Wild, Wet and Winning all the way with this   [Last Reply]

Content special running. Sexting and videocalls available

1
Amilia
2026-07-18 00:45:47
Amilia Amilia [View]
18 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Hard nipples.....   [Last Reply]

This cold weather has certainly made my nipples nice and hard. Sensitive and craving attention....

5
Kaycee
2020-06-16 10:25:50
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
16 Jun 2020
Cold weather birthday pressie!   [Last Reply]

So its my birthday today, and i haven't had any for God knows how long. I am thinking that i...

2
nervous
2020-06-16 17:56:21
Kaycee Kaycee [View]
16 Jun 2020
Are you for real?   [Last Reply]

I have been around awhile and I have had some strange requests over the years. But lately I am...

12
Louise ( Miss Red)
2020-06-16 10:50:18
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
16 Jun 2020
Big thank you   [Last Reply]

A big thank you to everyone who supported me through this tough time. I wish you all well and may...

1
Leonie
2020-06-16 16:14:14
Leonie Leonie [View]
16 Jun 2020
Fun specials to warm you up!   [Last Reply]

Buy one video get one free!! Also before video call a free video of your choice to get u...

1
Mandy
2020-06-16 15:32:17
Mandy Mandy [View]
16 Jun 2020
Happy birthday Ms Barbie   [Last Reply]

Happy birthday Ms Barbie!

33
jasimo
2020-06-14 07:54:32
Meg Meg [View]
16 Jun 2020
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp or call me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-06-16 11:08:43
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
16 Jun 2020
Ling   [Last Reply]

Good morning lovely Gent's my whatsapp number is 078 516 1365 I can not take calls on it if you...

13
Ling
2020-06-08 08:00:07
Ling Ling [View]
16 Jun 2020
Video and pics available   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp me for more information xxx

1
Kimmi
2020-06-16 10:22:23
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
16 Jun 2020
Hi gents Available for online services   [Last Reply]

Hi guys... PLEASE NOTE CONTACT DETAILS AT BOTTOM ... XXX My videos to purchase so far......

3
Mandy
2020-06-15 12:23:25
Mandy Mandy [View]
16 Jun 2020
Videos and photos   [Last Reply]

Hello there gents please whatsapp for more details. Xoxox Britney 0762287900

3
Britney
2020-06-14 10:57:31
Britney Britney [View]
16 Jun 2020
Subsequent rounds   [Last Reply]

Ok been in lockdown with a significant other, heres a question for the ladies. When ever I start...

8
naimachine
2020-06-15 01:53:48
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
16 Jun 2020
Advance level 3?   [Last Reply]

Looks like restaurants and salons will be opening soon;) I personally know a few people in...

3
Louise ( Miss Red)
2020-06-16 06:57:20
Johnny English Johnny English [View]
16 Jun 2020
Night shifts is on   [Last Reply]

Ready for all the sexy live-calls and playing. Call or text me for prices... Imo WhatsApp...

1
Sapphire
2020-06-15 22:06:11
Sapphire Sapphire [View]
15 Jun 2020
Hi gents   [Last Reply]

Pls Whatsapp only to 079 260 4625. If you need to spk telephonically or sms pls use 0748446443....

2
Mandy
2020-06-15 12:18:56
Mandy Mandy [View]
15 Jun 2020
Emails to ESA   [Last Reply]

Have sent emails to ESA today, no response, very disappointing

46
Tegwane
2020-06-09 17:14:43
Ben Layden Ben Layden [View]
15 Jun 2020
Phobias.   [Last Reply]

Why don't people understand and respect phobias??? . My phobia makes want to die * my...

9
Lupe Luxe
2020-06-15 09:52:54
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
15 Jun 2020
Married wg   [Last Reply]

Is their any white wg in Pretoria or even Midrand that is married. Know you are definitely not...

1
[deleted]
2020-06-15 19:19:10
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
15 Jun 2020
Taking one for the team   [Last Reply]

Ok, so let me start by saying this is something that came to mind for potential discussion, not...

3
gooseberry22
2020-06-15 15:14:39
Louise ( Miss Re Louise ( Miss Re [View]
15 Jun 2020
Are you horny right now?   [Last Reply]

Morning guys, are you at work and horny? Ummm, I would love if you randomly got turned on in...

6
Kayla
2020-06-15 08:28:01
Kingsman Kingsman [View]
15 Jun 2020
Work hours for dec   [Last Reply]

Hi gents mika Montana My working hrs will be 9am to late for DEC and I'm ravailable for all...

7
Mika
2018-12-03 13:44:13
Kingsman Kingsman [View]
15 Jun 2020
Best ffm   [Last Reply]

Who would you guys say offer the best ffm in pta

2
mark069
2020-06-12 13:58:30
mark069 mark069 [View]
15 Jun 2020
Liza is back- Remote Services Only!!   [Last Reply]

Hello Purple World, I took a break for a minor operation, and I'm back now! So I believe...

14
Liza
2020-06-03 17:05:25
Frank the tank Frank the tank [View]
15 Jun 2020
Young age - oldder client.   [Last Reply]

I know there is young wg's that does not see clients older than 55 but is there any very young...

1
[deleted]
2020-06-15 16:44:50
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
15 Jun 2020
Skye online services......   [Last Reply]

Hi gents. I am available for online services today and tommorow xxxxxxxxxx

1
Skye
2020-06-15 12:59:44
Skye Skye [View]
15 Jun 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.