Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

IT'S PLAY TIME VIDEO CALL R250   [Last Reply]

Boys call ur stepmom, she wants to show you something sexy unforgettable experience. WhatsApp...

1
Mandy ( Online Content Availab
2026-07-30 00:18:05
Mandy ( Online C Mandy ( Online C [View]
30 Jul 2026
Fit Firm Thick Authentic Beautiful Bombshell in Arcadia   [Last Reply]

Sleepover Welcome Smoker's Allowed Poppers STONER's Girlfriend Experience Foreplay Oralplay PSE...

1
Kelly Swaggart
2026-07-29 23:56:18
Kelly Swaggart Kelly Swaggart [View]
29 Jul 2026
Naughty Ride Him Like a cow girl   [Last Reply]

New videos of me in action. Don't miss out on them.

1
Amilia
2026-07-29 23:51:32
Amilia Amilia [View]
29 Jul 2026
HD High quality content   [Last Reply]

HoT new content available

1
Khaleesi
2026-07-29 23:37:06
Khaleesi Khaleesi [View]
29 Jul 2026
Available right now ......Online video calls available   [Last Reply]

Available right now..... I also offer Naughty videos calls available right now I call me for...

1
Lesedi
2026-07-29 23:34:26
Lesedi Lesedi [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Videos available   [Last Reply]

Good afternoon videos and pics on special aswell as one sex video, will also be available till...

3
Cleo
2021-05-01 15:43:43
Cleo Cleo [View]
1 May 2021
To jhb boys   [Last Reply]

I will like to thank you all jhb guys from east rand and melrose arch for all the good memories...

1
Rossia
2021-05-01 18:50:12
Rossia Rossia [View]
1 May 2021
Beyers Naude/Muldersdrift   [Last Reply]

Invitation to all gentlemen .... Sensual massage Hot stone massage Jacuzzi suit Steam...

17
Quinzelle @ Sensual Paradise
2021-04-29 10:24:31
Quinzelle @ Sens Quinzelle @ Sens [View]
1 May 2021
Perfect weather   [Last Reply]

This a perfect weather for spooning and missionary,going slowly and deep.reaching all the...

6
Miss Barbie Doll
2021-04-30 09:51:43
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
1 May 2021
Let's be better...   [Last Reply]

Apologies for what may be a rather long post. So, I've been doing a fair amount of thinking...

26
RichieRich07
2021-04-06 13:53:13
Betty Betty [View]
1 May 2021
Half day service   [Last Reply]

Has anyone had a similar experience Does anyone offer 1/2 day service, about 4 hours ?...

10
pingme
2021-04-26 10:50:42
Charles@123987 Charles@123987 [View]
1 May 2021
Let me warm you up hun   [Last Reply]

Guess I need a bit of 'warmth' today.... Running my winter vibe specials today.... call me maybe

1
Ryleigh
2021-05-01 15:35:12
Ryleigh Ryleigh [View]
1 May 2021
Special   [Last Reply]

Hi gentsfor half an hour and get an hour

2
Tinashy
2021-05-01 15:27:10
Tinashy Tinashy [View]
1 May 2021
Double Fun- Birthday&Dungeon opening specials.   [Last Reply]

This year will be the first that I am celebrating my birthday, May the Forth (be with you), with...

26
Severin @ Sensual Spa
2021-04-26 15:47:32
FMS FMS [View]
1 May 2021
VERY, VERY SCARY.   [Last Reply]

Just imagine Just imagine waking up one morning without the chirp of a single...

6
[deleted]
2021-05-01 09:53:40
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
1 May 2021
Info for remote services   [Last Reply]

Hi gents... I often can't get back to u as soon as u enquire, especially on pm, so I'm...

1
Mandy
2021-05-01 13:33:53
Mandy Mandy [View]
1 May 2021
Available in Linden   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix R350 25 videos R350 shower...

3
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-05-01 07:40:38
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
1 May 2021
Available today   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents I will be available today and also have video combo available please call or whatsapp...

2
Cleo
2021-05-01 09:37:59
Cleo Cleo [View]
1 May 2021
Rooms to let in centurion   [Last Reply]

Good morning, I am looking to rent a room tomorrow with an en-suite bathroom for two hours...

4
eziguy
2021-05-01 11:07:03
Jakeburns78 Jakeburns78 [View]
1 May 2021
Thoughts of a Threesome   [Last Reply]

Hi guys & girls. I have a lady friend that I have some fun with sometimes when are both in...

19
gosloo
2021-04-25 12:38:24
Harley Sins Harley Sins [View]
1 May 2021
No bookings   [Last Reply]

How about 2 weeks. This is killing me :-(

100
Nikki
2021-04-29 13:36:38
Galaxy @ Be-sens Galaxy @ Be-sens [View]
1 May 2021
Early night special   [Last Reply]

Hey gents I'm running a special from 5pm-8pm call me xx

1
Amy-lee
2021-05-01 11:09:42
Amy-lee Amy-lee [View]
1 May 2021
Port Elizabeth 10May - 15 May   [Last Reply]

Hi PE Gentlemen I will be in PE during this stay. Looking forward to spoiling you :) XXX...

13
Melina - The Edging Expert
2021-04-13 12:54:37
Melina - The Edg Melina - The Edg [View]
1 May 2021
R350.....................   [Last Reply]

My entire video package deal is going for a very good rate 25 videos available R350

16
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-04-29 17:31:53
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
1 May 2021
Saturday special...   [Last Reply]

Hi gents, I will be having a special today 550 halfhour and 750 an hour and also 8 naughty...

1
Lizaan
2021-05-01 10:38:59
Lizaan Lizaan [View]
1 May 2021
Work work work to be done... ;)   [Last Reply]

Mmm so come on gents...lets get "working" since its worker's day ;) Call whatsapp or...

1
Vicky
2021-05-01 10:29:28
Vicky Vicky [View]
1 May 2021
Mature lady   [Last Reply]

I'm Loo king for a mature lady over 35. Please pm

2
sbu_325
2021-05-01 09:52:58
Galaxy @ Be-sens Galaxy @ Be-sens [View]
1 May 2021
Saturday afternoon in randpark ridge   [Last Reply]

I will be available tomorrow from 12 until about 6pm in randpark ridge. It is a private unit,...

1
Courtney
2021-05-01 09:52:37
Courtney Courtney [View]
1 May 2021
Good weather   [Last Reply]

Good weather for TLC.. Available till 11pm..

1
Kandice
2021-05-01 09:51:27
Kandice Kandice [View]
1 May 2021
Vrot appeltjies   [Last Reply]

I'm tired of hearing clients complain about being done in by WG's. Some say they pay deposit to...

19
Gretchen
2021-04-28 14:19:40
Arhwen Arhwen [View]
1 May 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.