Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Come have some of this!   [Last Reply]

I'm available to give you a delectable sensual massage EXPERIENCE, with a lil strip tease and...

1
Mercedes
2026-07-30 12:00:07
Mercedes Mercedes [View]
30 Jul 2026
I'm selling all my content for one price   [Last Reply]

Buy all my content at one price

1
Chocolate ~ Portion
2026-07-30 11:48:39
Chocolate ~ Port Chocolate ~ Port [View]
30 Jul 2026
Winter special 1100   [Last Reply]

If you're looking to unwind and be completely spoiled, we'd love to take care of you. Enjoy a...

1
Lola
2026-07-30 11:40:23
Lola Lola [View]
30 Jul 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

What'sapp me on 0720260475

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-07-30 11:27:35
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
30 Jul 2026
I'm such a messy eaterband I have all the nasty mess to prove it   [Last Reply]

Get you a big girl because they always like to eat,Sneak peak into my gallery today to see the...

1
Juicy Buns
2026-07-30 11:22:07
Juicy Buns Juicy Buns [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Online Media   [Last Reply]

Hi Gents I have fresh new online media made:-) you welcome to message me for rates and...

5
Tisha
2021-04-29 13:53:30
Tisha Tisha [View]
3 May 2021
Monday specials xxx   [Last Reply]

Good morning gents Myself and jeanelle will be having awsome specials on our dubbels and singels...

1
Skye
2021-05-03 09:15:21
Skye Skye [View]
3 May 2021
Need help ladies   [Last Reply]

Good Morning Everyone I'm looking for someone who knows about tantra and can teach me about a...

2
jers69
2021-05-03 08:24:46
Need4Passion Need4Passion [View]
3 May 2021
Availability this week   [Last Reply]

9am-11pm this week Mon to Fri. Kisses xxx

1
Tamzin
2021-05-03 08:10:49
Tamzin Tamzin [View]
3 May 2021
Naughty Monday xx   [Last Reply]

Morning gents I'm available today from 8am-4pm for bookings and online services xx

1
Amy-lee
2021-05-03 08:05:50
Amy-lee Amy-lee [View]
3 May 2021
Gretchen now in Centurion/Midrand   [Last Reply]

RATES Blowjob only for R350 Naai and waai (10-15min) R350 30 Min at R500 60 Min at R900...

1
Gretchen
2021-05-03 07:58:28
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
3 May 2021
Videos and photos   [Last Reply]

New set available!

1
Saffron Skye
2021-05-03 07:40:02
Saffron Skye Saffron Skye [View]
3 May 2021
Fuck me sideways... Is ALL I'm saying!   [Last Reply]

From tonight exactly at 00h00 my new age are 35 and NOT 45.End of story!! Mr Punter, you ask...

16
Liza
2021-05-02 20:29:44
Miss Red (aka Lo Miss Red (aka Lo [View]
3 May 2021
Fire No 1   [Last Reply]

Hey guys I have brand content so feel free to contact me anytime...on 0609593391

2
Fire No.1
2021-05-02 22:36:08
incognito incognito [View]
2 May 2021
Eastern European and Russian girls.   [Last Reply]

Don't think I've ever seen so many Ukrainian and Russian girls advertising on this website at one...

47
Panty_Dropper
2021-04-24 14:23:23
Rachel Rachel [View]
2 May 2021
Secunda   [Last Reply]

Are there any clients in that area?or i will have to go to Nelspruit? I might be visiting...

5
Miss Barbie Doll
2021-04-12 09:05:42
Miss Barbie Doll Miss Barbie Doll [View]
2 May 2021
New pics   [Last Reply]

Hey i have new pics and videos available WhatsApp me xx

1
Amy-lee
2021-05-02 16:11:06
Amy-lee Amy-lee [View]
2 May 2021
Available as from NOW   [Last Reply]

For hot video calls Last rounds on weekend prices for videos; And more!!!!! Hope all are...

1
Mandy
2021-05-02 11:46:59
Mandy Mandy [View]
2 May 2021
Videos available   [Last Reply]

Morning Gents have a wonderful day .. I have videos on special today please call or whatsapp for...

1
Cleo
2021-05-02 10:18:21
Cleo Cleo [View]
2 May 2021
Videos and pictures   [Last Reply]

Morning all. Got some new videos. Whatsapp me for more info. 063 888 4427. Megan. Xxx

1
Megan
2021-05-02 09:57:27
Megan Megan [View]
2 May 2021
Fuddling specials   [Last Reply]

Rather starting a new thread since i made a little typo with the other one hahaha :D Fuddling...

1
Vicky
2021-05-02 09:46:17
Vicky Vicky [View]
2 May 2021
A pressure cooker   [Last Reply]

Today's special R850/2 hrs or an electric pressure cooker in good condition. I cannot go...

1
Bbw Nadia
2021-05-02 09:04:10
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
2 May 2021
R350 madness video deal 31 videos   [Last Reply]

31 videos now available.... Six were added this morning,yay........

11
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-05-01 11:55:09
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
2 May 2021
New photoshoot!!!   [Last Reply]

Morning gents Please kindly spare me a minute and check out my profile

7
Gabby
2021-05-01 07:07:37
Gabby Gabby [View]
2 May 2021
Nelspruit   [Last Reply]

Gents I am in Nelspruit Sonpark, come and have girlfriend experience you will never forget.....

1
Celine
2021-05-02 06:36:43
Celine Celine [View]
2 May 2021
Naughty naughty phone services..   [Last Reply]

Im offering one on one live video call and maybe some sexting also if you want to have some fun...

1
Ashley
2021-05-02 01:18:52
Ashley Ashley [View]
2 May 2021
Fuggling discounts :D   [Last Reply]

* Blow & Go (halfhour session with touching and playing allowed. OWO, CIM & COB included)...

10
Vicky
2021-05-01 13:05:24
Vicky Vicky [View]
1 May 2021
THANK YOU GENTS. Kim **CRESTA / RANDBURG   [Last Reply]

I just want to say thank you to all the amazing gents who visited me during this week, new and...

1
Kim @ Jackie's Place
2021-05-01 21:08:34
Kim @ Jackie's P Kim @ Jackie's P [View]
1 May 2021
Rustenburg   [Last Reply]

Rusty dusty men where are you... I'm cold lonely and horny

1
Scarlet
2021-05-01 20:41:00
Scarlet Scarlet [View]
1 May 2021
Available in JHB till the 9th May.   [Last Reply]

Gentlemen I will be available in Cresta, Northcliff, Linden, Randburg area until the 9th. With...

25
Melina - The Edging Expert
2021-04-09 21:05:46
Melina - The Edg Melina - The Edg [View]
1 May 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.