Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1692
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-26 17:41:54

@2old2.....you're charming as usual dear....xxx

Thank you for remembering that little fairy in hindsight...lol as dangerous as she is, deep down you know she's as freaky, naughty and sweet as candy. Thank you for the lovely gifts, look out hey, she'll be spreading those wings soon...*wink*
Vigiles
Vigiles - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-01 08:49:33

Name: Kimmylee

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

What can I say that hasn't already been said about this foxy lady.I opted for the full girlfriend experience with all the trimmings.What a treat, kissing out of this world, then a very slow and seductive oral without. She has a rocking body in perfect proportions, beautiful breasts and very tight where it matters. She puts her heart and soul into what she does and I will recommend her to anyone who wants their mind blown. Wish I could give her a 10 on her personality, body and sevice. Due to circumstances we missed each other a couple of times in the past, I am so happy I could spend some time with this stunner.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1718
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-03-02 09:31:49

@Vigiles....I'm happy that you finally got that golden key to unlock the mystery ....*kisses *
Thank you for embracing me with your heroic presence.
Billy Slain
Billy Slain - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2018-03-13 14:09:48

was wondering how to get the best (PSE or Full GSE) and maybe get chance to really experience what its like to be blown out of mind! (never really had it)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-03-13 18:01:13

On 2018-03-13 14:09:48 Billy Slain said:
was wondering how to get the best (PSE or Full GSE) and maybe get chance to really experience what its like to be blown out of mind! (never really had it)

@Billy - give her a shout bru. She doesn't bite (hard)!!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-04-14 11:26:44

Portal Vortex punani - with three little words in a GD thread Kimmylee managed to get me to change my plans for the evening and beat a hasty path to her door. Sometimes I can be guilty of remembering "big" and blowing previous performances out of proportion only to be left a little underwhelmed when the deed didn't match the memory - this is definitely not the case with this visit to Kimmylee. In fact I think that punani out-monstered my monster (by look and not size ashamedly) this time around.
As usual Kimmylee was very welcoming, perhaps my preceding PM had put her in the right mood, and it didn't take long for her to drop my trousers and get to work with her trademark OWO - my prick and balls were treated like the buffet when Homer visits The Frying Dutchman on all-you-can-eat nights - devoured. I was then lucky enough to return the favour before Kimmylee rode myself and herself into the future, back to the past and on to the present again with that time-travelling portal vortex punani of hers.
I have visited this lady on a number of occasions over the past year or so and she has continued to give me the same top experience every time. Not much more you could ask for from a service provider.
'Til next time Kimmylee....

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-16 15:46:19
Edited: 2018-04-16 15:49:31

@jaykay96.....a buffet it was indeed, I had the pleasure of indulging myself into this delicious catered body you possess. You had me drooling and licking my fingers devouring those goodies (prick and balls...lol). Thank you for sacrificing your time to walk through my door especially at that time of the evening. I'm most humbled!

And there will be definitely more to come from the Portal vortex punani!
nn88
nn88 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2018-04-21 20:05:35

To describe an experience with Kimmylee as a service is an injustice. The level of connection and eroticism is off the charts. You are treated like a king from the moment you enter till you leave. Gorgeous girl, soft skin and a curvy sexy body. Nuff said.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1795
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-04-23 15:13:08
Edited: 2018-04-23 15:17:25

Thank you nn88, you are an amazing person. I fully enjoyed myself to the ultimate test of time. What a wonderful compliment, really appreciate it. Hope you see you soon...mwah!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-06-15 01:48:30

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Oh my. Has this been long over due. Ive been punting for awhile now and have the luxury of choosing who i spend my time with. Im so glad that i had the oportunity to see this lovely lady. She def has a personality that makes you feel comfortable. She gives herself off. An experience that lingers with you way after. Thnk you kimmy. You are an amazing spirit. Not an experience to be missed.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.