Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3063
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-11-29 13:23:30

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet. Bring it on, run (fuck) faster than Usain Bolt if you have to, the race track is ready.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 643
View Profile
Posted: 2018-11-29 23:25:48

As soon as the running shoe is on on that mascular limb. The field is going to feel those 2O footsteps per second
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-05 10:49:40

Name: Kimmylee

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Cresta

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

I just got back to Jhb yesterday and knew I had to do a flying visit past this lovely lady and her bearded clam. Fully bearded that nana is too. Her service is still of the highest order and although this was a very quick blow and go session her attention to my cock was, as always, wonderful and he showed his appreciation. The drought was broken and the river sprang forth.
Kimmylee, you are, as Tina Turner once sang, simply the best. Sorry it was a short visit but don’t worry I will be back shortly for that spot the difference prize I won and the beard massage you promised (a couple more days of no shaving won’t hurt) plus take my place in the cockathon of course.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
KingDizzle
KingDizzle - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 108
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-05 14:35:12

So finally I met with the fairy I've had my eyes on for the longest time... After almost two years of back and forth via PM's and telephonically, clashing schedules whenever she's around from the coast. Finally I managed to get a booking this passed Sunday around midday.

The thing about fantasy is that it lives in your head and I was a bit anxious driving to see her wondering if she'd live up to these expectations I was cooking up in my mind lol. I eventually pull up to her place a tad bit late and as I open the door I just lost my breath, my imagination could not have pictured how captivating she looked in her black lace outfit she had on and black heels. Ass so good you can see it from the front, my mind was racing.

I took a quick shower and got ready to have my mind blown. I asked how she wanted me and she said on my back, I lay there in anticipation as she prepared to to me to mystic land. She started by exploring my whole body gently with her silky soft hands and lips at that point I just closed my eyes and just took the sensation. Then she started whispering to my dick and listening to it giggling, oddly I was jealous lol they acted like I wasn't in the room he was having more attention than me lol I felt like a Siamese twin watching his twin make out with the hottest girl on the planet lol. She then proceeded with the oral, spent a good 5 minutes sucking my balls so gently til my dick rock hard and dripping with some precum. When she finally made her way up my shaft with her tongue and succulent lips I knew I had arrived in the mystic land of sensual euphoria. Then I got lost in the velvety luxuriously soft mouth and throat as she showed off her amazing oral skills deep and soft, only one girl has felt so good in her mouth. She continued giving her new acquaintance undivided attention and I lost myself when she started French kissing him so passionately for a while, I have no idea how long this went on til I eventually pulled her up and we kissed so passionately. I flipped her around and returned the favour, devouring he delicate petals of her pretty flower until it was time... What followed was one of the most unforgettable memories I've created, the highlight was the ride. She rode me in position that gave me full view of that peach shaped bottom. She knew my body so well she even decided when I'm going to come.

We spent what felt like an eternity together, I'm still making my way back to reality. Thank you Kimmylee for sharing the KL experience with me I find myself catching feelings thinking about you... That session that feels too genuine to be measured by transaction, either you're really good or that was the real definition of a GFE. Till we meet again my fairy (probably this weekend 😂🤣) your presence is etched in my memory bank. Xoxo

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3138
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-06 12:41:40
Edited: 2018-12-06 13:09:14

@ClickityClick.... Oh beardedy beard...wow...what a beard and here I thought I owned the crown down on my nana.... You really beard mashed me with a surprise, damn you looked too fine boy. Bring that cologne with you next time for the Cockathon, your reward will be waiting for you.

Thank you for taking your busy time to pass by me. I'm humbled yet again. Be warned, this time it won't be so quickity quick....*giggles*

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3139
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-06 13:01:17

On 2018-12-05 14:35:12 KingDizzle said:

So finally I met with the fairy I've had my eyes on for the longest time... After almost two years of back and forth via PM's and telephonically, clashing schedules whenever she's around from the coast. Finally I managed to get a booking this passed Sunday around midday.

The thing about fantasy is that it lives in your head and I was a bit anxious driving to see her wondering if she'd live up to these expectations I was cooking up in my mind lol. I eventually pull up to her place a tad bit late and as I open the door I just lost my breath, my imagination could not have pictured how captivating she looked in her black lace outfit she had on and black heels. Ass so good you can see it from the front, my mind was racing.

I took a quick shower and got ready to have my mind blown. I asked how she wanted me and she said on my back, I lay there in anticipation as she prepared to to me to mystic land. She started by exploring my whole body gently with her silky soft hands and lips at that point I just closed my eyes and just took the sensation. Then she started whispering to my dick and listening to it giggling, oddly I was jealous lol they acted like I wasn't in the room he was having more attention than me lol I felt like a Siamese twin watching his twin make out with the hottest girl on the planet lol. She then proceeded with the oral, spent a good 5 minutes sucking my balls so gently til my dick rock hard and dripping with some precum. When she finally made her way up my shaft with her tongue and succulent lips I knew I had arrived in the mystic land of sensual euphoria. Then I got lost in the velvety luxuriously soft mouth and throat as she showed off her amazing oral skills deep and soft, only one girl has felt so good in her mouth. She continued giving her new acquaintance undivided attention and I lost myself when she started French kissing him so passionately for a while, I have no idea how long this went on til I eventually pulled her up and we kissed so passionately. I flipped her around and returned the favour, devouring he delicate petals of her pretty flower until it was time... What followed was one of the most unforgettable memories I've created, the highlight was the ride. She rode me in position that gave me full view of that peach shaped bottom. She knew my body so well she even decided when I'm going to come.

We spent what felt like an eternity together, I'm still making my way back to reality. Thank you Kimmylee for sharing the KL experience with me I find myself catching feelings thinking about you... That session that feels too genuine to be measured by transaction, either you're really good or that was the real definition of a GFE. Till we meet again my fairy (probably this weekend ) your presence is etched in my memory bank. Xoxo

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

@KingDizzle....I remember at one stage on our forum banter, I said "dizzle,dazzle me" and that is exactly what you did to me and it was Magical with a Capital M. You sir had opened a world of magic and have discovered treasures beyond your imagination. Patience is truly a virtue

Thank you,thank you,thank you for finally taking that first step to BLISS, beside me. And you have elevated me from humble grounds. Thank you...xxxx
Tyrant
Tyrant - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2018-12-07 18:31:28

I've seen the lovely Kimmy a few times in Cape Town and Jo'burg and was quite ecstatic when I found out she would be in Joburg for December. Needless to say she brought her A-game. She's such a dear and so accommodating. We started off with a friendly kiss and the feelings that came with it caused an unnecessary amount of blood to travel down that just made the encounter a taming session. Kimmy is gorgeous and such a treat everytime we meet. Her place is convenient and safe. Her services are well worth it and she's an absolute gem with beauty and brains. She can keep a conversation and makes things interesting.
Thank you Kimmybae

T.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3148
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-12-08 15:24:13

@Tyrant.... you always make sure I have my best time here in Jo'burg. I always call you my superhero the "T"....:). Thank you for being sweet, loving and kind and most of all for my Christmas gift. Stay awesome always. See you in CT or when next I'm back in Jozi...xxxxxxxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-09 14:08:09
Edited: 2018-12-09 14:20:24

Edited: Sorry comment was for review below. I was still distracted from my visit.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-12-09 14:17:47

With her Joburg days running out I had to take full advantage of her presence here and get my return visit in before she left. And I was really pleased to do so for this girl can really fuck. From her legs behind her ears to having her bent over the bed to her grinding down hard on my cock she was insatiable and I left her place with my legs wobbling and my face grinning. The Kimmylee cockathon box was ticked with a big cokie pen. Thanks KL the pleasure was all mine. See you in Cape Town next year.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.