[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-01 17:38:49

Name: Kimmylee

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

I had long been awaiting a return visit to Kimmylee and finally got the opportunity on a business trip to Cape Town. On my arrival the first thing I did was to contact Kimmylee and set up an allnight booking. She seemed genuinely enthusiastic to hear from me which added to the occasion.
She met me at my hotel room with a big smile, a huge hug, a grinding groin and the biggest of kisses. We enjoyed a couple of hours of drinking some beers and wine, chatting and laughing, some fantastic food and a slowly shouldering atmosphere which was flamed with intermittent bouts of intense deep kissing - one of KL’s specialty and a fave of mine too. This spell was only broken when She excused herself only to return in some beautiful lingerie and a gown which simultaneously hid and highlighted her wonderful curves. By this time I was beyond any form of self-control and literally kept upon her like a lion ravishing on a springbok.
What followed was a gymnastics-like session of oral delights and a few tried and tested routines including a reverse cowgirl which had me exploding like Mt Vesuvius and Kimmylee as wet as an otter. Finally at some stage of the small hours we both collapsed in the bed and slept -I’m pretty sure I had the hugest of grins on.
I was roused by my cock being nibbled upon by Kimmylee as she proceeded to wake me with a trademark Miss Radical K blowjob before we finished off with a very straightforward missionary which left us both gasping for the early morning Cape Town air. By this stage I was late for my first appointment and rushed through my shower and goodbyes before leaving Kimmylee asleep on my bed, that chocolate skin draped by the white sheets -a vision indeed.
Thanks Kimmylee - you are the best.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-02-03 09:31:58

On 2018-01-29 07:25:52 Kimmylee said:
We shall meet again Asenze. Take care of yourself and happy hunting....*)

Will do so KL, l am hunting towards you
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1625
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-03 16:30:05

@ClickityClick, tickity tick my lickilicious lickity...mwah! Thank you sweetheart, you're a gentleman of note, you naughty boy.

I'm still recovering from Wednesday with all the spoiling and attention we both gave to each other and the lovely surprise gifts were the best, what a delight.

You should have warned me that your CT visit would be this inspiring, I would of exercised more beforehand. As you know my darling I am humbled. Hope I catch you in Joburg soon. Since you travel to Pretoria, I may see you there on my short visit.

Love
Kimmylee
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-03 20:57:22

Ahhhhh Kimmylee you "old talent" you. No need for new talent in Cape Town with you about. Nothing grows old in you.
Joburg/Pretoria - you just say where you are and I'll be there like a bear, ready to feast on that otter.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-05 18:38:58

On 2018-02-03 09:31:58 Asenze said:
On 2018-01-29 07:25:52 Kimmylee said: We shall meet again Asenze. Take care of yourself and happy hunting....*)

You sir are in trouble. This jungle is too big, catch me if you can...*wink*
[deleted]
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2018-02-05 20:37:04

On 2018-02-05 18:38:58 Kimmylee said:
On 2018-02-03 09:31:58 Asenze said: On 2018-01-29 07:25:52 Kimmylee said: We shall meet again Asenze. Take care of yourself and happy hunting....*)

You sir are in trouble. This jungle is too big, catch me if you can...*wink*

Will leave no stone unturned
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1632
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-06 12:56:15

On 2018-02-03 20:57:22 ClickityClick said:
Ahhhhh Kimmylee you "old talent" you. No need for new talent in Cape Town with you about. Nothing grows old in you.
Joburg/Pretoria - you just say where you are and I'll be there like a bear, ready to feast on that otter.

You'll get the fattest and juciest otter waiting for you with her legs open wide and inviting... Lmao
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2018-02-22 18:13:40

It has been a few months since I last visited with this lady however I reckon her service has improved, which should be impossible as she was top drawer previously.
She greeted me like a long-lost lover and within minutes of my arrival at her venue clothes were strewn across the floor and we were going at it like a couple of pent-up school kids. Over the next two hours she showed me her version of bedroom heaven and it was all good!!! She is still a skilled operator of driving a cock around a bedroom whether it be via a blissful blowjob or with that tight pussy of hers, which gets very very wet if you push her buttons correctly, and she is extremely flexible.
No doubt my experience is partly due to Kimmylee being familiar with how my body works but even from the first time I visited she has always been an exemplary professional and pays attention to your needs and requirements.
Thanks KL - I will return!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1690
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-02-23 08:45:31

Thank you Oliver Cloeshoff for embracing me with your presence and for being the gentleman you are. It was sure good to see you again and I couldn't wait to strip your clothes off the minute you walked through that door. I'm gratefully humbled....*kisses*
2old2
2old2 - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 84
View Profile
Posted: 2018-02-25 20:31:54

Had a meeting in Cape Town and managed to delay my flight back so I could grab a booking with Kimmy.

It is always great to see this lady in her natural element: which can be calm and seductive, energetic and buzzing, or my personal favourite: on her knees!

Smart, sexy and always leaves me smiling! She has a great body and some wicked skills. Highly recommended!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.