Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1322
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-10 00:11:36
Edited: 2017-12-10 00:12:12

On 2017-12-08 22:49:18 Andy9669 said:
Gundie is smiling!!!

On 2017-12-08 22:54:43 Poppy said:
On 2017-12-08 22:49:18 Andy9669 said: Gundie is smiling!!!

can imagine him not just smiling " finally "

@Andy9669.....Senor Gundie not only smiled but he's a new man!

@Poppy.....My dear the time had come for Gundie to pick that ripe fruit
:)

[QUOTE;962023;ClickityClick] I am confused Gundie/deleted. You say you can't do this anymore but you also selected yes for Will you return??[/QUOTE]

Clickalicious Click lol....how are those sweet toes of yours doing? You need another 1000 licks you naughty boy. As the saying goes that "the broken are the more evolved, rejoice" and Senor Gundie is in a better place. Finally!
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-10 00:28:30

@Gundie....though you have deleted your profile you have not deleted our encounter from sunrise to sunset. I have no words to express your hospitality from day 1. Will there be other days to come? Only you can answer that question Senor. Another great transition for another day, you know the door to that way. Thank you Gundie for your sweet surrender. *Namaste*
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1323
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-10 00:28:30
Edited: 2017-12-10 00:30:14

Double post
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2017-12-12 16:07:50

Was with Kimmylee today and she Really is someone very special. Treat her well, and she will return it two fold.

Thanks Kimmylee for an unforgettable experience.

Durban guys, don't miss out on the oppotunity.
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1330
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-12 17:45:30

It was lovely spending time with you and letting me feast you for breakfast ...yummy. You're a gentle soul. Stay blessed always xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-12-17 05:00:45

Wow, your new set of pics are something else. Too good
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1411
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-12-17 21:39:40

Thank you so much mike02, much appreciated dear. You got a reply on your mail...xxx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2018-01-22 18:25:14

Name: Kimmylee

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

Holy smoke where do I start.........

Today I left Kimmylee's parlour well and truly fucked - hammered in fact. This lady knows her way around a man's body and at the same time she is willing to open herself up to exploration too. Everything went smoothly and to plan, pre-meeting communications were good and tantalising, and I knew we were in for a good time when she met me at the door with nothing on but high heels and a dress which left very little to the imagination.

What followed was a carnal connection of note with each of us taking turns to tease, titillate, taste, tempt and entice the other into a sweaty slather of the highest order - this lady has some erogenous zones that, when attended to correctly, just piled on the arousal both in her and myself. Her blow jobs are sloppy and in tune with what I required and you can see that Kimmylee really enjoys being in control at this point - very skilled in getting one to the brink, backing off and going again. Needless to say when it came to don the old raincoat that both of us were ready to go. Alas a thundering end to this round it wasn't to be as the excitement got the better of me and the rest is history.

Once she had cleaned me up Kimmylee showed a deft hand in easing some of my muscular aches and pains which stirred some interest in Private Angus and off we rode again. Kimmylee took everything I could give her and at times I was the one hanging on for the ride until once again I ended up a blathering mess but this time she was just as spent as I.

By then I was over my booking time, although she isn't really a clockwatcher, so I quickly showered, paid for her time and hit the road.

Will I be back - for sure!! She really is a pleasant lady who bangs for the A team!! Thanks Kimmylee you are one of this site's best kept secrets!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1597
  View Profile  
Posted: 2018-01-23 20:50:41

@Colonel Angus.....Mr CA, firstly I would like thank you for gracing me with your presence. It was an honour to cater these delectable goods to you. Secondly the Mother Citys' breast milk turned into some sweet honey and you Sir have had your fill (So did I). You gently bit my lower lips and it poured more than just rain. Results = Wet body slides and one for the A-Team.....*wink*

Hope to see more of you next time but for now you can rest those limbs for another round. Your gym instructor will be waiting for you Colonel A..*kisses*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2018-01-25 12:54:14

Name: Kimmylee

City: Cape Town

Area: Milnerton

Full Profile: [View Kimmylee's Full Profile]

You Kimmylee are good, you just enjoy what you are doing, so enjoyable to the next person, keep up the good service. It goes a long way my dear

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.