Navigation
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Milnerton Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1145
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-07 22:14:17

You Sir are the ClickityClick Lickiliciously, Toe curling, open minded being I have ever come across in my entire being. I loved the opening season 1 of our "Dark Interlude". Thank you, I'm greatly humbled. Hope to see you before I disappear again....*kisses*
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1147
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-08 16:48:11

Thank you so much JacksonT, we had so much fun. You're a kind gentleman and very funny.....lol. Hope I'll see you too before I leave......*wink*
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Kimmylee - Randburg/Cresta Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-14 21:11:30

Dearest Kimmylee. The fairy queen..methinks it would be a miracle of the highest order if queen Titania herself would spread her wings and grace Durban shores with her presence.. the East Coastal Kingdom has never experienced your magical touch.. a thing of beauty I'm sure that us mere mortals could only touch in those wildest dreams of ours.. ones where we can have the luxurious pleasure of drowning our tongues and mouths.. indeed our very souls in the soul-quenching enigma that is you.. Kimmylee.. the ethereal queen of wished upon fantasies.

It's a rare kind of lady who makes a man wax his soul.. but when I think of the prospect of you making a trip to our shores.. why that thought makes me pray to the patron Saint of punting who could grant us Durbanites of meeting a beauty such as you. Forget about a bucket-list.. being with you is THE ETERNAL.. that the experience of meeting a lady of your supercalifragilisticexpialidocious beauty could last in the minds of men forever. Until all fires that burn in the dark corners of the universes have burnt out.. until the waves stop crashing on our shores.. until the words we write mean nothing anymore..

That's until the day we would stop wishing to see you here. I speak for any Durban gents who look upon your profile with wonder and wish it could be their own eyes meeting yours in the flesh..

Let me not wax lyrical any further for fear that my words are not enough.. although I could sing the praises of Goddess that is you like the bards of old.. but perhaps the words of one famous bard are enough..

that..

laying eyes on a beautiful woman..

one composed of raw sexual energy and gentle loving tones of whimsical and musical love..

That..

Love's stories written in love's richest books.
To fan the moonbeams from his sleeping eyes...

That after seeing the wonder of you lying next to him on a pillow fluffed up by blissful lovemaking..

A man..

Would simply stare into your eyes and say..

I have had a most rare vision. I have had a dream, past the wit of man to say what dream it was..

That you have but slumbered here,
While these visions did appear,
And this weak and idle theme,
No more yielding, but a dream.

Oh my dearest Kimmylee.. come to Durban's cosy shores and I promise you that I'll talk to you like that night until cupid sticks his cherub's bum cheeks out the dawn's clouds my dear..

Come, please do come to us here.. to pay a visit for a while.

Blowing fairy kisses to you darling..from far, far away xox
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-15 07:07:59

To the fairy queen.. Kimmylee.

Since you have mentioned your exciting plans to visit Durban shores soon, may I humbly request I post this wonderful news on the ESA Durban forum and spread the word to every punter I know that we are all in for the most delictable treat when you do arrive. It would be my pleasure to announce the arrival of the exquisitely beautiful queen.. I know I for one am blown away by the news of you coming to Durban soon?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-15 15:32:41

@Gundie - fark kind sir, the drought in quality ladies you are experiencing there in Durban appears to have altered your outlook on life! For did you not once mention something about "half-baked attempts to get the girl's attention" on review pages? Or was yours a full-baked attempt and thus not applicable? ROFLMBAO kwakwakwakwa sometimes people giving a flying squirrels!
Anyway I merely jest - I hope your situation there in Durban alleviates somewhat and I have no doubt that if Kimmylee does indeed visit that all your dreams will come to fruition!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-15 16:13:03

@jaykay96.. you are a legend. Classic jest.. yeah brother keep us sex starved Durbanites in your prayers.. the present punting situation in Durbs is like our South African economy.. literally and figuratively up the creek..

Peace my brother
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1257
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-25 21:51:00

Thank you Jaykay96 & Gundie for your support and respect you have given me and it is so conferred in return at no cost. Stay blessed always!

Love
The Story Keeper
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-25 21:57:14

@kimmylee - you're welcome. Blessed indeed.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-11-26 09:47:06

On 2017-11-25 21:51:00 Kimmylee said:
Thank you Jaykay96 & Gundie for your support and respect you have given me and it is so conferred in return at no cost. Stay blessed always!

Love
The Story Keeper

My dearest Kimmylee..

You're most welcome. I'm hanging onto hope that we will indeed meet sooner rather than later. You deserve support and respect, simply as all of us who share this planet do. But more than that, I really think you are special. I mean not to come across as too corny, but I think what makes the difference in this modern world is the often neglected skill of being genuine to people without expecting something in return.

I understand the nature of what we all do here on ESA.. yes that's the reality.. but Kimmy you have written your own story.. one so different to so many other authors that I would petsonally list you as one of the true greats.

I know you'll always be blessed and stay awesome milady, since it's in your nature to be so down to earth that you actually shoot higher than the stars by just being who you are.

If you're the keeper of my story these holidays, well surely I'd be the luckiest reader in the world.

Peace to you Sparkle Fairy ;)
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1271
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-11-28 20:30:25
Edited: 2017-11-28 20:31:43

Sparkle Fairy! That's too sweet of you Gundie. You shall turn another page to an amazing adventure and same applies to anyone who dares to wet their finger and page on the textures of the tree of life.

Love
Kimmylee

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.