Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
(A) FULL HOUSE,69 DIRTY TALK,TITTY FUCK,SLOPPY BJ N PENETRATION,30 mns R500 (B)COCK...
No limits no rush just pleasure all the way,I am available today book your session.
Good day lovies xx I have content available, please be so kind and support my sales xx...
Let us warm you up! With a complimentary tot whiskey or Port to warm you up inside and warm...
I have a very nice sexy selection of selfies and naughty videos to satisfy your wild dreams or if...
Hi fellows i got robbed and am afraid that this bustard might use my phone for the wrong thing...
Hi all you lovely people! Urgent support needed please... My steamy hot video clips and...
Hi ladies, With acommodation venues opening up soon I would like to book a weekend Fri to Sun at...
I just finished FaceTiming my ex .... he was having his end of the day beer so I went to the...
Morning to all may you have a blessed day and remember my winter warmer special are still on xoxo
Hi there gents please WhatsApp for more info . Xoxox Britney /Serena 0762287900/0833771810
Hello gorgeous gents! Fun videos and other services to cater all requirements now.... Sms...
Good morning ladies. Please can you let me know if you have a neatly trimmed thin landing strip....
Hey hey. Hope everyone is going great. If you couldn't get hold of me over the past few...
Hi Gents, Please call or WhatsApp me for more information...! ;-) Hugs & Kisses Isabella.
Hi there sexy gents. Please WhatsApp for more info. Have a lovely day. Xoxo Britney
Years ago there was a restaurant in the cape wine lands that did not serve alcohol with the...
So am I the only one happy about the tattoo restrictions been lifted. I'm definitely first in...
I will have all my paddles, toys and restraints with me tomorrow! Available from 10h00 to late!
Hey all u horny men out there. Running specials on all my pics and vids right through month of...
Hey guys have specials on all my pics and vids please do contact for more details. I am still...
Join me for a hot video call. Dirty talk,raunchy,Or maybe something more sensual Available til...