Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Good morning Gents Sensual touches and blissful moments are made of unforgettable memories...
Hey guys I had this awesome woman who's in marketing did my website. Super affordable. Pop me a...
To all the men who wants to see my website. Please give me feedback www.curvyandcurly.co.za
Hey gents available today leaving tomorrow evening. SPECIAL,SPECIAL,SPECIAL R200 off my...
Kris Available till 12 midnight A flat hourly rate with loads of included extras. Call...
Hie ladies pliz I'm looking for a place to work from in capetown preferably tableview even...
Good Morning Guys, 3 DAYS IN COUNTING... Come, beat the long-weekend boredom by joining us on:...
Morning gents, hope you had a great weekend. Great Monday special on our delectable doubles...
Running a special til the 24th. 30 Minute booking FH including ALL MY EXTRAS. Bare Blow...
Morning to all. I won't be taking bookings until further notice. But if you gents want to support...
Good morning Purple World... I am available today, cum indulge with a sensual spoil and let me...
My videos will really leave you hooked and wanting more. Super high quality. Lots of close up...
Cum Treat yourself to a Sensual Experience that will leave you floating in Languid Bliss -...
Hi Gents, Bella & Mademoiselle Storm We are available for doubles in Centurion Mondays...
Hi guys, I will be having my special running tomorrow from 08:30-16:00.. Don't miss out,...
hi gents please whatsapp for remote services available xx
Hi all you naughty guys... It's Monday, but there's no reason to be sad and blue. I am...
Available 8am till 9pm this week Mon to Thurs. Friday 8am till 10 pm. Kisses xxx
Hi there gents please Whatsapp or contact for more details. Xoxo Britney
Good morning gentlemen,,, with your sexy bodies,,, just wanted to confirm that G,G will be...
I'm planning on going to Nelspruit for a quick trip on Saturday to Sunday just to get away from...
In times like this, we need to think out of the box Reality : you will not make it by doing...
Any Midrand girls offering a "handy" quick HJ this morning? Please pm me with your...
I'm feeling very nostalgic tonight. Listening to Korn , limp Bizkit and Slipknot with a bottle of...