Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Blissful moments are made of unforgettable memories   [Last Reply]

Good morning Gents Im available today until 11pm for an amazing sexy sensual massage and more...

3
Amber
2026-07-29 08:25:11
Amber Amber [View]
29 Jul 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

Available with sensual treats and content purchase.0720260475

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-07-29 17:39:56
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
29 Jul 2026
available till late   [Last Reply]

Come enjoy yourself Relax, release, and have fun

1
Jamie
2026-07-29 17:39:46
Jamie Jamie [View]
29 Jul 2026
Thanks gents   [Last Reply]

Thanks guys, I hope you got more than enough bang for your buck!! Thank you

1
Mandy
2026-07-29 17:30:02
Mandy Mandy [View]
29 Jul 2026
Vicky available till http://22.00   [Last Reply]

Sensuality on another level! Out calls are also possible!

1
Vicky
2026-07-29 17:27:51
Vicky Vicky [View]
29 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
R2500 FOR 1 HOUR   [Last Reply]

Hi everyone hope all are safe. I've got a proposal for all the massage girl's in pretoria. I...

22
jumbo1
2020-09-21 15:06:37
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
22 Sep 2020
Gold membership   [Last Reply]

Hi I paid for my top up for gold membership please turn on

2
[deleted]
2020-09-22 13:21:44
ESA Forum Admin ESA Forum Admin [View]
22 Sep 2020
Mid day treat...   [Last Reply]

Cum spoil youself with my mid day offer till 16:00 today. My package includes: An unrushed...

5
Kayla
2020-09-21 11:13:16
Kayla Kayla [View]
22 Sep 2020
Ultimate GFE   [Last Reply]

Good morning gents I am available today until 17:00 Cum spoil and indulge yourself in some...

2
Ziske
2020-09-22 09:42:12
Ziske Ziske [View]
22 Sep 2020
Punters   [Last Reply]

Hi incase you don't know yet I'm Kris the hidden gem of the east. Come see me it's the best...

2
Kris
2020-09-22 08:49:47
BOOBS53 BOOBS53 [View]
22 Sep 2020
Recommendations   [Last Reply]

Hi guys I hope someone can point me the right direction. I am looking a fire a lady who is...

1
[deleted]
2020-09-22 13:54:47
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
22 Sep 2020
Shemale massage   [Last Reply]

Hi Are their any shemales on this site in jhb that do a really good sensual massage.

2
fetishfreak
2020-09-22 12:10:10
orgyking orgyking [View]
22 Sep 2020
30minute special today only.   [Last Reply]

Good morning gents, hope you all have a great day ahead. I have a great special on my 30min...

2
Angel
2020-09-22 08:25:49
Angel Angel [View]
22 Sep 2020
Tuesday Special Only   [Last Reply]

Phone me for great prices today only. Dont miss out.

1
Dane
2020-09-22 13:54:41
Dane Dane [View]
22 Sep 2020
New photos on tomorrow.   [Last Reply]

Hi there gents my new photos will be uploaded tomorrow. Xoxo Britney

1
Britney
2020-09-22 12:00:11
Britney Britney [View]
22 Sep 2020
Let me relieve your stress   [Last Reply]

WhatsApp or call me for more info xxxx

1
Kimmi
2020-09-22 11:45:58
Kimmi Kimmi [View]
22 Sep 2020
Quicky with Ms Paige   [Last Reply]

Don't be shy... :)))

4
Ms Paige
2020-09-22 08:35:11
Ms Paige Ms Paige [View]
22 Sep 2020
Cum and get yourself a take away   [Last Reply]

Good morning Purple world, Whith each booking thats an hour or longer booking today. I will be...

1
Serena
2020-09-22 10:45:59
Serena Serena [View]
22 Sep 2020
Heritage Day - WEEKEND Special   [Last Reply]

Hellllooo there Gents, 2 DAYS IN COUNTING... Come, beat the long-weekend boredom by joining us...

1
Elements
2020-09-22 10:44:31
Elements Elements [View]
22 Sep 2020
New Oppurtunity   [Last Reply]

We're Exiting Venue in Bryanston, Johannesburg! Would you like to work in the Most Executive 5...

2
New Moon Signature Spa
2020-09-22 10:32:10
semensquirter semensquirter [View]
22 Sep 2020
Choices........   [Last Reply]

Let's have a awesome Tuesday..... Naughty kinky tantric massage with prostate massage maybe?...

1
Lady T
2020-09-22 09:59:23
Lady T Lady T [View]
22 Sep 2020
Delightful Erotic Massage   [Last Reply]

Looking for a delightful Erotic Massage? Look no further. I'll be at your mercy by giving you the...

1
Lola @ Be Sensual
2020-09-22 09:59:05
Lola @ Be Sensua Lola @ Be Sensua [View]
22 Sep 2020
Women who peg...   [Last Reply]

Women who peg guys for money are strapped for cash.

4
YourChunkyFunkiness
2020-09-22 08:51:30
YourChunkyFunkin YourChunkyFunkin [View]
22 Sep 2020
The dog-bell way....   [Last Reply]

I don't think most of us acknowledge the repercussions of using other people's...

6
Lupe Luxe
2020-09-22 07:26:03
Lupe Luxe Lupe Luxe [View]
22 Sep 2020
Available today...   [Last Reply]

Morning to all I will be available from early today until 5 this afternoon. I do a very good...

2
Lizaan
2020-09-22 05:36:08
Lizaan Lizaan [View]
22 Sep 2020
Blow&Go   [Last Reply]

Any ladies available in the Centurion area?

1
Deanmalan007
2020-09-22 08:49:01
Deanmalan007 Deanmalan007 [View]
22 Sep 2020
Kris   [Last Reply]

Morning Today is the day. Join me for a great hour if sensual fun

1
Kris
2020-09-22 08:47:54
Kris Kris [View]
22 Sep 2020
Morning. ..   [Last Reply]

Morning, hope you all have a blessed day. Please call or whatsapp for more info on my services...

1
Chandre
2020-09-22 08:32:25
Chandre Chandre [View]
22 Sep 2020
Wet and horny for some fun... Phone services   [Last Reply]

Hot and horny for some fun with you.... Come and enjoy my sexy new selfies and naughty videos...

1
Stephanie
2020-09-22 08:16:34
Stephanie Stephanie [View]
22 Sep 2020
Wet n wild kinky videos available   [Last Reply]

Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...

1
Summer
2020-09-22 08:12:45
Summer Summer [View]
22 Sep 2020

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.