Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Its thirsty Thursdays and im the thirstiest...how about you? CALL 072 408 3097
Morning gents. I'm saucy a goddess that is here to take care of you whether is by touch where...
Top of the morning gents.. I have new content available, text me on WhatsApp or Telegram to...
Do you have a genuine appreciation for beautiful, well-groomed feet? Enjoy a relaxing...
Sensual 69 minute massage.. Erotic full body massage incorporating Nuru techniques for the...
Yummy gents i am available this weekend and i do have special rates just for you. Lets make this...
Hey guys. In a very giving mood. I have 27videos available. 50% discount on all my...
Hi there... I just took a new set of sexy photos and very naughty videos that you can enjoy or...
Hi guys.. I have some spicy new photos available that you can enjoy and videos to please those...
Sex hot video clips phone sex nudes sex pics online service lets get naughty
I just got a new android tablet which is great but when i opened a new tab on my old one i could...
Hi sexy pants... Videos to get you on the go... Free samples... Whatsapp for more info......
Good morning guys. Visit me for a hour and choose 1 of my 27videos free. Available Monday...
Hey Cape-Town guys. Hope u all well. Just doing some research, if I decided to spend 8days...
Hey guys Feeling very kind and giving. Buy any 2 of my videos between R150-R250 &...
Hello to all the men on the purple world. I am available today from 10am till 6pm tonight or...
Today's the day gents... Join me at my home for a hour ,at my discounted mid month rate....
Good morning all, any recommendation for a mature woman who actually likes younger guys?? In gauteng
I was a naughty naughty girl. Didn't want to do my homework.... So off I go to the Headmaster...
Good saterday morning all my lovely purple gents in Nigel, springs and surroundings. I had a...
Ok guys Here we go mommy said we allowed out till 12... Let's be naughty Call for night...
1 hour around 7pm tonight on offer. I'd like to offer a slow slow BJ including OWO CIM or COF...
Come for a special R650 an hour, good quality massage with a happy ending of your choice.
Come meet the new naughty and sexy Pinky, I give a splendid quality massage with a sensual touch....
please whatsapp for remote services available xx
Am so in love with my new photo shoot .. Please check it out gently men.
You don't want to miss out on this one WhatsApp or call me for more info