Lastest Advertiser Promotions:
Thanks guys, I hope you got more than enough bang for your buck!! Thank you
Sensuality on another level! Out calls are also possible!
Kataliya has a variety of bundles available Dm her for information and trust me you won't...
Good morning everyone. Early October I'll be available in the following areas: Edenvale 8 &...
Call or whatsapp for tasty heritage day teasers! Videos... Video calls... More xxx Don't be...
good morning all you handsome naughty horny pleasure cave lovers... I woke up this morning...
Hi everyone. Just want some advice. Over the last week I have been purchasing the remote...
Im available for a one on one live video call and maybe some sexting now if you want to have some...
Hey guys sexy pics and videos available xx pls whatsapp for remote services available xx
Hello purple world. I will be coming to cape town this Friday for a week only. Would love...
Have wondered about this for a while and for the love of me I cannot figure out why this is ? Do...
Come and join me, Chriscy at Sensual Paradise and receive a complimentary 15 minutes on each...
Good morning ladys, what was the weirdest request that you either said no or yes to from a client??
Hi there gents please Whatsapp or contact for more details. Xoxo Britney
Threesomes,small orgies.hosted in Melrose arch,bring them hard.wet pussies waiting:)) Miss...
if you're around John Voster I'm free until 3:30 Call me xox
Hi Everyone. If there is any Caucasian ladys willing to travel to Polokwane. Please give me a...
Im wearing something sexy just for you guys out there that can't come over lets have a one on one...
www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php Watched yet another repeat of Mortal Kombat on Dstv...
Now for the other side to speak, lol. - when she asks you to buy wet wipes on your way - when...
Currently in west Africa and have the opportunity to hook up with a Nigerian girl. Am not in...
I WhatsApped a hot WG to ask for her rates, saying I was looking for FH. I also asked if she...