Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

AAA+ High Class Escort - Cape town   [Last Reply]

Good Morning Gentlemen. - Message for rates & services - * Available now until late *

1
Roxette Vip
2026-07-30 08:29:04
Roxette Vip Roxette Vip [View]
30 Jul 2026
Coming home   [Last Reply]

Dear Darlings, I'm happy to say that I am coming home! Jozi gents I look forward to seeing...

1
Radiant Robyn
2026-07-30 08:14:37
Radiant Robyn Radiant Robyn [View]
30 Jul 2026
Re: hot bbw content available   [Last Reply]

Good day Handsome Come and join me for some naughty talk and sexting with juicy videos and...

1
Annabelle
2026-07-30 08:11:20
Annabelle Annabelle [View]
30 Jul 2026
SANDYLICIOUS   [Last Reply]

Let me be your ultimate fantasy

1
Sandy
2026-07-30 07:54:49
Sandy Sandy [View]
30 Jul 2026
Early birds   [Last Reply]

Wanna start your day happy and relaxed? Feeling like a man. Pass by me. I'll do just that for...

1
Nia
2026-07-30 07:18:32
Nia Nia [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Come......   [Last Reply]

Come and explore..... Tantric massage with a sensual, edging lingham (penis) massage. Tie...

2
Lady T
2021-05-04 06:30:29
Lady T Lady T [View]
4 May 2021
What is a CUNT ?   [Last Reply]

Disclaimer: Ladies I do mean no offence or disrespect !!! Little Johnny went to his mom and...

9
BOOBS53
2021-05-03 11:37:30
muffhood2 muffhood2 [View]
4 May 2021
Strip-tease & Nuru massage .........   [Last Reply]

Gentleman how would you like to sit back and watch as I peel out of my little black dress oh so...

2
Carmen-lex
2021-05-04 11:08:49
RandyMandingo RandyMandingo [View]
4 May 2021
Poor signal   [Last Reply]

Gents. Kindly be patient when you're calling me and you can't get through. My phone is always in,...

1
Gretchen
2021-05-04 11:44:16
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
4 May 2021
Gretchen now in Centurion/Midrand   [Last Reply]

Gents. My rates are very competitive considering our current economic crisis. Check them out......

1
Gretchen
2021-05-04 11:36:16
Gretchen Gretchen [View]
4 May 2021
The one that killed it for me (a long story)   [Last Reply]

So a week or three ago I find myself free on a Sunday afternoon. Browse and found a profile I...

18
BlackSea
2021-05-03 18:17:58
Superkevin Superkevin [View]
4 May 2021
Punting on other sites   [Last Reply]

I hear lots of guys saying its best to punt on esa for safety and etc. But what's your take on it...

17
biggirllover
2021-05-03 16:14:01
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
4 May 2021
Double double Dinsdag hehe   [Last Reply]

Why double the trouble if it can be double the fun! Have your wildest dreams taken in turned into...

1
Nikki
2021-05-04 10:38:13
Nikki Nikki [View]
4 May 2021
New video's...   [Last Reply]

Morning gents I have 2 new video's available xoxo

4
Lizaan
2021-05-04 05:15:50
Lizaan Lizaan [View]
4 May 2021
Massage near joburg airport   [Last Reply]

Seeking a massage in the vicinity of the or tambo airport, east rand mall etc. Anyone available?

3
NishG
2021-05-04 10:10:02
NishG NishG [View]
4 May 2021
Exotic mistress   [Last Reply]

Come into my chambers for a playful session. Let me destress you and Rock your world with my...

1
Indian Lana
2021-05-04 10:22:54
Indian Lana Indian Lana [View]
4 May 2021
Bossy women   [Last Reply]

Any ladys with a bossy personality and enjoys fetishes like receiving rimming, giving face...

15
[deleted]
2021-05-03 06:43:59
Grace Grace [View]
4 May 2021
Avoid punting around pay day   [Last Reply]

Here is my observation. Payday week. Monies in the bank and i need to see one favourites. Cannot...

8
[deleted]
2021-05-04 07:37:09
Miss Red (aka Lo Miss Red (aka Lo [View]
4 May 2021
Naughty naughty phone services.. Lets have some fun together   [Last Reply]

Im offering a naughty one on one live video to cum have some fun with me as i show you the wild...

1
Ashley
2021-05-04 09:29:25
Ashley Ashley [View]
4 May 2021
Videos and pics   [Last Reply]

Remote services available. One in one video call, sexting, pictures and videos. WhatsApp me...

1
Aurora
2021-05-04 09:17:35
Aurora Aurora [View]
4 May 2021
Hi Gents new menu*****   [Last Reply]

Remote services available *** New pics and videos Double specials extras included...

1
Jeanelle
2021-05-04 09:09:53
Jeanelle Jeanelle [View]
4 May 2021
Morning Cape Town Gents....   [Last Reply]

Morning gents I'm available from 9am till late for an amazing sensual massage call me xxx

1
Amber
2021-05-04 08:44:25
Amber Amber [View]
4 May 2021
Birthday wishes for Severin   [Last Reply]

May The Fourth Be With You! Happy Birthday Severin From all your friends at Sensual Spa xxx

1
Natalie @ Sensual Spa
2021-05-04 08:29:30
Natalie @ Sensua Natalie @ Sensua [View]
4 May 2021
Videos and pictures   [Last Reply]

Brrrr...cold good morning. I will not be available today. But will have videos available. Love...

1
Megan
2021-05-04 08:14:37
Megan Megan [View]
4 May 2021
Available today   [Last Reply]

Morning gents I'll be available today and will be running a special on my videos Please call...

1
Cleo
2021-05-04 08:14:25
Cleo Cleo [View]
4 May 2021
Milking Table available   [Last Reply]

Inquire about my milking bed specials. Xoxoxo

1
Lady T
2021-05-04 07:49:55
Lady T Lady T [View]
4 May 2021
Beautiful hands   [Last Reply]

Don't know if I'm the only one who has a festish for beautiful hands. I die for perfectly...

11
HeinTheMan94
2021-05-03 09:22:23
djo djo [View]
4 May 2021
Stripper fantasy   [Last Reply]

Is there any MG that offers this.. a Stripper dance like what you would have gotten at a club but...

22
incognito
2020-08-10 00:51:33
Tina Tina [View]
4 May 2021
Naughty phone services and online content available now...   [Last Reply]

Available for full house treatments... Im offering one on one live video call, sexy photos and...

1
Ashley
2021-05-03 22:42:44
Ashley Ashley [View]
3 May 2021
Port Elizabeth 10May - 15 May   [Last Reply]

Good Evening Gentlemen I will be arriving on Monday late morning and I will be based in...

1
Melina - The Edging Expert
2021-05-03 22:18:14
Melina - The Edg Melina - The Edg [View]
3 May 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.