Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Tracy is available   [Last Reply]

Im running a special for today...dont miss out... Call 072 408 3097

1
Tracy
2026-07-30 11:03:12
Tracy Tracy [View]
30 Jul 2026
Nina is available   [Last Reply]

Call me on 083 252 8547 for a full GFE with me...you wont regret...

1
Nina
2026-07-30 11:01:59
Nina Nina [View]
30 Jul 2026
Rosebank n travels   [Last Reply]

"I offer private companionship for social time, conversation, and events. I'm based in...

1
Nia
2026-07-30 11:01:50
Nia Nia [View]
30 Jul 2026
Sensual Massage - Cape town   [Last Reply]

Join me at my private apartment for a girlfriend experience or a sensual erotic massage with...

1
Amora
2026-07-30 10:55:25
Amora Amora [View]
30 Jul 2026
Milking bed   [Last Reply]

Come and spoil something different book yourself a milking bed session with me

1
Zerina
2026-07-30 10:42:37
Zerina Zerina [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
Cancellation Fee   [Last Reply]

Can ESA please regulate a cancellation fee. For example you get to see a lady and when you meet...

23
Face seating
2021-05-06 02:57:15
ESA Forum Admin ESA Forum Admin [View]
6 May 2021
Available tonight   [Last Reply]

Hi gent I am available tonight till 11 pm in LA Lucia Call for an appointment Xxx Tiff

1
Tiffany
2021-05-06 16:32:25
Tiffany Tiffany [View]
6 May 2021
Sandton Hotel Visit   [Last Reply]

Hi All I will be in Sandton next week Tuesday, looking for a girl for two hours at my hotel...

2
happyending
2021-05-06 16:21:43
Rachel Rachel [View]
6 May 2021
GREAT SPECIALS!   [Last Reply]

Hey sweetie, do you need some company for tonight? I would like to see you live out your...

1
Danny
2021-05-06 16:25:49
Danny Danny [View]
6 May 2021
Early morning Edenvale / greenstone   [Last Reply]

Hi all Are their any ladies on this site available from about 8 in the morning in Edenvale or...

2
fetishfreak
2021-05-06 10:58:27
Kinky Devils Kinky Devils [View]
6 May 2021
BJ, Owo and cim   [Last Reply]

Any ladies offering this in the benoni boksburg area? Thanks

3
[deleted]
2021-05-06 12:53:25
Kinky Devils Kinky Devils [View]
6 May 2021
GREAT SPECIALS!   [Last Reply]

Hey sweetie, do you need some company for tonight? I would like to see you live out your...

1
Danny
2021-05-06 16:20:54
Danny Danny [View]
6 May 2021
SHEMALE AND FEMALE...   [Last Reply]

Come and experience something completely new... U won't walk away disappointed... We will...

1
Kelly & Shemale Gianna
2021-05-06 16:19:39
Kelly & Shemale Kelly & Shemale  [View]
6 May 2021
Victory run   [Last Reply]

Good day ladies and gents I am relocating to KZN the end of May and i am looking to spoil...

1
Dolphi
2021-05-06 16:18:16
Dolphi Dolphi [View]
6 May 2021
Videos and pictures   [Last Reply]

Morning all. I have some videos and pics available. Love xxx. Megan. Xxx

1
Megan
2021-05-06 16:17:47
Megan Megan [View]
6 May 2021
Erotic Massage & Blow   [Last Reply]

I'm in Rosebank and Alberton Area today. Looking for a nice sexy massage with play and blow. PM...

1
Baron Von Nipple
2021-05-06 16:14:17
Baron Von Nippl Baron Von Nippl [View]
6 May 2021
Durban gents- im thinking about taking a trip   [Last Reply]

So it seems like durban has a real shortage of quality ladies, or at least so I have heard....

3
Courtney
2021-05-01 09:52:23
Courtney Courtney [View]
6 May 2021
What would you do? Message edition   [Last Reply]

Sooo I sometimes make ESA DM inquiries to SP's politely asking about their rates and services and...

21
ASASH
2021-05-05 13:03:09
ASASH ASASH [View]
6 May 2021
Newbie clit percing   [Last Reply]

Finally got a clit ring who wants to test it out

4
Virgo
2021-05-05 13:03:36
Virgo Virgo [View]
6 May 2021
Gold membership   [Last Reply]

Please activate my membership. Paid yesterday

3
[deleted]
2021-05-06 06:09:30
ESA Forum Admin ESA Forum Admin [View]
6 May 2021
Miss Mandy at your service   [Last Reply]

Hi gents... Horny....?Stressed...? Tired...? Domestic lockdown?? Time constraints! Cum...

2
Mandy
2021-05-06 11:53:01
Mandy Mandy [View]
6 May 2021
Available slots today   [Last Reply]

16;00-17:00 17:30-18:30 19;00-20:00 Make your bookings now to avoid disappointment

1
Saffron Skye
2021-05-06 14:24:20
Saffron Skye Saffron Skye [View]
6 May 2021
Videos available   [Last Reply]

Morning gents hope you have an awesome day. I have video combos available on special aswell as...

3
Cleo
2021-05-06 10:27:20
Cleo Cleo [View]
6 May 2021
**A HOT SPANKING*   [Last Reply]

Hey gents for those into a little kink cum get your Ass Heated with a good spanking. Various...

5
Victoria
2021-05-04 11:48:30
primebeef primebeef [View]
6 May 2021
CAPE TOWN TRIP   [Last Reply]

Hello all you naughty kinky people;-) Simone and I are planning to visit Cape Town in the next...

3
Hundra
2021-05-06 12:19:57
Cindy Cindy [View]
6 May 2021
Videos special still on   [Last Reply]

Special for 35 videos and clips....

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-05-06 13:06:41
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
6 May 2021
Zella   [Last Reply]

New posting www.esa.co.za/escorts/viewEscort.php 1.82 ! That is nice!

3
Cunilinkiss
2021-05-06 11:11:03
djo djo [View]
6 May 2021
AVAILABLE LAST DAY SPECIAL   [Last Reply]

Hey got a special today 750 half hour 950 hour Half hour Only full house Hour...

1
Katie
2021-05-06 12:29:50
Katie Katie [View]
6 May 2021
Vickey's Birthday Month   [Last Reply]

Good morning Guys for the entire month of May I will celebrate my birthday(4th May). I will...

28
Vickey ( The Original )
2021-05-01 05:54:51
Vickey ( The Ori Vickey ( The Ori [View]
6 May 2021
Westrand ladies   [Last Reply]

I am so not in the mood to drive so far so who in the westrand is available.

5
KICKASS
2019-12-20 14:12:15
[deleted] [deleted] [View]
6 May 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.