Navigation

Lastest Advertiser Promotions:

Are you ready to feel refreshed?   [Last Reply]

Not just any sensual massage. I can't wait to sit on your chest like a succubus while you begging...

1
Kiara
2026-07-30 12:05:10
Kiara Kiara [View]
30 Jul 2026
Come have some of this!   [Last Reply]

I'm available to give you a delectable sensual massage EXPERIENCE, with a lil strip tease and...

1
Mercedes
2026-07-30 12:00:07
Mercedes Mercedes [View]
30 Jul 2026
I'm selling all my content for one price   [Last Reply]

Buy all my content at one price

1
Chocolate ~ Portion
2026-07-30 11:48:39
Chocolate ~ Port Chocolate ~ Port [View]
30 Jul 2026
Winter special 1100   [Last Reply]

If you're looking to unwind and be completely spoiled, we'd love to take care of you. Enjoy a...

1
Lola
2026-07-30 11:40:23
Lola Lola [View]
30 Jul 2026
Shemale saucy   [Last Reply]

What'sapp me on 0720260475

1
Shemale Saucy
2026-07-30 11:27:35
Shemale Saucy Shemale Saucy [View]
30 Jul 2026

~ General Discussion ~

Subject:

Started By:
Last Post:
I'm back :-)   [Last Reply]

Hellooo everyone! I'm back, please support me! I had a long break and now I'm ready for...

15
Amorey
2021-04-28 18:32:26
Graham12342014 Graham12342014 [View]
6 May 2021
Birthday month video special   [Last Reply]

Hey guys Hope u well. As apart of my birthday month special, buy 2videos and choose anyone...

22
Vickey ( The Original )
2021-05-01 05:38:12
Vickey ( The Ori Vickey ( The Ori [View]
6 May 2021
Karina   [Last Reply]

ABILITY FOR A NEW STILES

1
Sexy Karina
2021-05-06 10:31:01
Sexy Karina Sexy Karina [View]
6 May 2021
SQUIRTING   [Last Reply]

Anybody taking on the challenge today...? 100% SQUIRTING SATISFACTION GUARANTEED... If I...

2
Kelly
2021-05-06 10:19:13
Loux Loux [View]
6 May 2021
The Secret Gentlemen's Club   [Last Reply]

Good day Gents, We are re-launching officially on Monday. If you are in need of some sensual...

8
The Secret Gentleman's Club
2021-05-05 11:54:30
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
6 May 2021
Last day AVAILABLE in cape town sea point   [Last Reply]

Hey Gents It was my first time to see cape town Work in cape town Im so disappointed...

1
Katie
2021-05-06 09:39:52
Katie Katie [View]
6 May 2021
Special thursday ***   [Last Reply]

Double trouble Thursday *** Hi gents myself and skye have a special on with our doubles...

2
Jeanelle
2021-05-06 09:22:22
Mborohuchi Mborohuchi [View]
6 May 2021
Awesome ladies   [Last Reply]

Just want to say that i have never visited a lady that has not been a good human. Just amazed at...

3
[deleted]
2021-05-06 07:34:48
Vicky Vicky [View]
6 May 2021
Morning   [Last Reply]

I have pics and videos available and I'm available for bookings xx

1
Amy-lee
2021-05-06 09:30:06
Amy-lee Amy-lee [View]
6 May 2021
Good morning Sexies   [Last Reply]

Queen of Blows in the house. I cater for the guy with a taste for the bigger things in life. My...

4
Bbw Nadia
2021-04-30 08:15:16
Bbw Nadia Bbw Nadia [View]
6 May 2021
Project power   [Last Reply]

As we all know, government run old age homes don't really provide our older citizens with much,...

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-05-06 07:50:21
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
6 May 2021
Karina   [Last Reply]

Sexy sensual massage great wild 3 some

1
Sexy Karina
2021-05-06 07:34:42
Sexy Karina Sexy Karina [View]
6 May 2021
Videos and pics on SPECIAL!!   [Last Reply]

Good morning gents, awesome special on all my videos and pics. Will also be having specials on...

1
Chandre
2021-05-06 06:21:23
Chandre Chandre [View]
6 May 2021
Available in Linden   [Last Reply]

Good morning everyone have an amazing day time for your kaycee fix 35 videos and clips Available...

1
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
2021-05-06 05:56:55
Kaycee ( The Ori Kaycee ( The Ori [View]
6 May 2021
Naughty by nature   [Last Reply]

Horny by choice. I'm eager to please,tease and satisfy Xoxoxo Rox

3
Rox Z
2021-05-05 13:12:05
Rox Z Rox Z [View]
6 May 2021
Video and pics SPECIAL!!   [Last Reply]

Specials on my pics and 2 videos welcome to what's up me!!!

1
Reyn
2021-05-06 04:48:35
Reyn Reyn [View]
6 May 2021
Mistress Jenna.....special available till 25/5   [Last Reply]

I have a wide variety of extras I offer.....book an hour with me @ R1000 and receive any 2...

1
Mistress Jenna
2021-05-06 02:58:44
Mistress Jenna Mistress Jenna [View]
6 May 2021
Mistress Jenna.....FH   [Last Reply]

Full house special R750 p/h All FH includes GFE, OWO, CIM, COB.Multiple rounds a definite...

1
Mistress Jenna
2021-05-06 02:38:58
Mistress Jenna Mistress Jenna [View]
6 May 2021
Any naughty phone services available... Sexy new selfies and naughty videos avai   [Last Reply]

Hi there im waiting for you to join me on a live video call and share all my naughty thoughts...

1
Ashley
2021-05-05 20:52:52
Ashley Ashley [View]
5 May 2021
Wonky Wednesday special   [Last Reply]

Hi gents ;) Come get an allnight FH spoil...12 hours of hot steamy naughty fun for only R1500!...

6
Vicky
2021-05-05 13:57:51
Vicky Vicky [View]
5 May 2021
Service for review exchange   [Last Reply]

I saw an interesting note from a post that a lady do not offer service for review. I found this...

71
Loux
2021-05-04 10:17:11
Augustine Augustine [View]
5 May 2021
Studio day today in Santon   [Last Reply]

Free photoshoots for anyone with an active advert today being Wednesday. Every Wednesday is...

3
ESA Forum Admin
2021-05-05 14:30:49
Ismail16 Ismail16 [View]
5 May 2021
Black panther in Milnerton on Monday morning   [Last Reply]

Your princess of wakanda will be in Cape town on Monday morning. If you have unfinished...

5
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
2021-05-01 00:43:57
Black Panther ( Black Panther (  [View]
5 May 2021
The wakanda princess in Kimberley   [Last Reply]

I am in Kimberley for the week;visit me and you will never regret.

5
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
2021-05-03 15:38:31
Black Panther ( Black Panther (  [View]
5 May 2021
All night special with the black Panther in midrand   [Last Reply]

Allow me to give you the best all night special tonight only ,pm ,WhatsApp me or call...

4
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
2021-05-02 12:37:21
Black Panther ( Black Panther (  [View]
5 May 2021

Start a New Topic

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.