Navigation
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 353
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 10:54:59

I am not saying we don't make friends. I have a few honestly great friends that are punters.

There are a lot of good clients here too, with good intentions.

But friends are in the minority.

Arz
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:04:11
Edited: 2016-10-26 11:07:02

So....why is friendship here any different from friendship anywhere else? Should it be?

Was once told "If you want to make friends...rather join a church group....wouldnt happen here"
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1637
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:09:01

It isnt and shouldnt be Minime.
Like anything in life....be real about it. It is not how many u can call 'friend'....it is understanding the responsibilities that come with it.
And thus.....not every kind word spoken or shared may become a "friend".
Thank goodness civility does exist as does a friendly demeanor even amongst strangers.

Xxx
B.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2460
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:11:47

On 2016-10-26 09:06:05 Sibyl said:

Only once a lady has been in this industry for many years, will she come to realize that this is in fact the harsh reality - Stop offering your services to your punter 'friends' and see for how long they will remain your 'friends'.

Same can be said in reverse.

Only once a punter has been in this industry for many years, will he come to realize that this is in fact the harsh reality - Stop offering your money to your WG 'friends' and see for how long they will remain your 'friends'

No? Too soon? Lol

Any ways, After 11 years now punting I can count on my one hand only of becoming real friends with WGs or ex WGs.
And I dont mean paid for friendship. Just regular go to lunch/dinner/movies/hanging out as friends without having to pay for their time nor do I expect any sex from them. Very rare.
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 803
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:19:38

I have a couple of ladies that i sometimes visit without booking them ... just chatting about normal stuff and have building a real friendship with them ... shared i couple of tears together ... both parties are just human beings afterall ...
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1638
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:23:15

Mujahid...
And since we aint going to have sex.....seems the door may be slightly ajar....and i may just just have the pleasure of meeting u....over a good plate of food.
Am intrigued by the persona behind "mujahid"

Xxx
B.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 412
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:27:01

On 2016-10-26 11:09:01 Russian Bridgitte said:

True my lady, but not all friendships are equal. Some friends are closer than others.

Agree with Muj also. Well spoken sir.

The shit comes in when one of the parties starts abusing the friendship for personal gain. Usually ends up in a train smash!

Arz -- your profile pic is extremely distracting my lady...hell I'm struggling to focus here :-o... (maybe that is why I'm babbling...)
Very sexy!

@BOOBS -- you know what I mean sir.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:35:46
Edited: 2016-10-26 12:22:18

On 2016-10-26 11:09:01 Russian Bridgitte said:
It isnt and shouldnt be Minime.
Like anything in life....be real about it. It is not how many u can call 'friend'....it is understanding the responsibilities that come with it.
Thank goodness civility does exist as does a friendly demeanor even amongst strangers.

Xxx
B.

Thank you Bridgitte...very true. Explains the reaction from my next door neighbour. The lady beomes an Olympic sprinter when she sees me...just being "friendly". She just dont want to be friends....*sighhh*
Sibyl
Sibyl - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 535
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 11:50:14

@Mujahid001 well said, I totally agree with your statement, but like with everything in life, there are always exceptions.

My 2 punter friends, will always remain my friends, even when I am no longer in the business, even when no money is exchanged. This has been proven over and over again when I was not working for months on end and I have seen both of them in the past, where no money was involved. I call them my true friends. The rest I now know, were my 'imaginary' friends...
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1639
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 12:26:02
Edited: 2016-10-26 12:26:42

"True my lady, but not all friendships are equal. Some friends are closer than others."

Aaah Greyknight...i disagree with u. All my friendships are equal....and should they not be....then it aint a friendship.
My loyalty , my respect, my love, my acceptance is the same across board for whoever i have accepted into my small space of friendship....and i trust....it is the same with my friends. If not, then best i get crossed off the list and be identified as a close acquaintance.

Xxx
B.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.