Navigation
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6126
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 09:09:57

At no point did I have anything bad to say about Kristys look at all. In fact all of my comments on the Succubus thread was all sexy fantasy. I guess it's how one interprets it. Her look by her own admission is a dark gothic look.

@ Miss Kristy, I'd like to apologize if I upset you on the Succubus thread.

"Tiny Q" again, I can't help but think "tiny" in relation to ...,whom or what.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 374
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 09:28:46
Edited: 2016-10-23 09:48:14

On 2016-10-23 07:19:46 Russian Bridgitte said:

The person behind those pictures is VERY real.

So, yes, for u, it is merely an internet forum

I agree completely with Bridgitte. For us Punters this is just a "virtual playground" -- one we can just switch off anytime we want to, without any affect on our lives.

For the SP's this internet forum is their livelihood and a shitty comment by a reliable punter can seriously hurt a lady's income.

For the people thinking I am trying to score points with the ladies -- that is not true. I am merely stating facts.

BTW Kristy -- I am a HUGE sucker for the Goth look! Please don't change your pic's now... pleeeeeaaaaaase!
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1384
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 12:10:06

The person behind the punter name is no less real because we don't have pictures up. As you mentioned even though it is just an internet forum, yes, when we get unjustly accused of things it affects us. I never said that we should remain unaffected. What I DID say was that if you expect to participate in a public forum you had better be prepared to have your words scrutinised, criticised, mocked, ridiculed, praised, lauded and anything else.

But this is NOT real life, despite how real the humans are behind each post / advert. Words can NOT harm you. They may temporarily harm your reputation, whether you are a punter or a WG it makes no difference, but this is not real. When you get angry you can just stop reading and de-compress. That's a lot harder to do when you are face to face with someone in reality, although obviously not impossible. It's just a metric fuck-ton easier here than in real life.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1601
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-23 12:43:37
Edited: 2016-10-23 12:44:24

Dear Oraljim

Not everybody is an asshole like u and i, who can just stop reading and decompress.

I am surprised at this train of thought of yours, considering u see yourself as some sort of " know it all" when it comes to woman in this space.
I wasnt referring to only the reputation of a lady...but more importantly...the effect it has on her personally.
No matter how real u may think this space is not....so much it is.
Consider yourself in ur work environment and some asshole comes along and passes a flippant comment, for the fun of it, that it is time u lose that potbelly telly tubby....u see him everyday and everyday he smirks at u slowly breaking u down tellytubby.
Not a nice environment to continue working in....just makes it that little bit more miserable.
So some things, wise people know, need no utterence.
Service Providers, like many working people, sometimes cannot help but take their work home.

I am sure u can understand that Oraljim....especially u.....since u so in tune with Service Providers.

Xxx
B.
QCumber
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6130
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 13:19:13

Ok let's try this for size, I am a tiny ugly troll, incubus with a small piepie, and even shorter arms with a pot belly and the biggest ears. My feet are longer than my piepie and arms put together.

Being the male version of a Succubus and knowing what it is I should be doing I'm so ugly I can't even get laid with my supernatural dark powers.

All true.
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1602
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-23 13:29:10

U becoming a cuter "Steakholder" by the day MrQ.....

Xxx
B.
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1386
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 13:36:07
Edited: 2016-10-23 13:39:53

On 2016-10-23 12:43:37 Russian Bridgitte said:
I am surprised at this train of thought of yours, considering u see yourself as some sort of " know it all" when it comes to woman in this space.

That may be how YOU see me it certainly isn't how I see myself. I pay attention and know women slightly better than your average brick does but I have never fooled myself for more than a second that I understand women at all. In fact I think you guys have an unwritten rule that if a man ever does understand you even a little bit, you just change the rules on us without notice :)
Russian Bridgitte
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1603
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-23 13:38:58

U are brighter than i thought Oraljim. Well done!

Xxx
B.
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2783
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 15:03:03

On 2016-10-23 13:19:13 QCumber said:
I am a tiny ugly troll, incubus with a small piepie, and even shorter arms with a pot belly and the biggest ears. My feet are longer than my piepie and arms put together.

I read this.... and suddenly realized I know you!
You're my tuinkabouter which I dropped into shards and re-glued together again, however my liberal use of epoxy glue turned it into a somewhat misshapen form.... wait, let me get a few beers, I'll be with you now!
QCumber
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6131
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 17:43:26

Ffs Chmoks after all these years of dropping hints and clues, TODAY you finally get it !!
Ok now whilst you're at it, there's a 2" piece lying in the rose bed with a round shiny knob end, that also belongs to me and you need to glue it back on. (No it does not extend my nose)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.