Navigation
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2450
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 22:05:51

On 2016-10-23 13:19:13 QCumber said:

I am a tiny ugly troll, incubus with a small piepie, and even shorter arms with a pot belly and the biggest ears. My feet are longer than my piepie and arms put together.

So..... you are telling us you are daporra's long lost twin brother?
Mujahid001
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2451
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 22:14:45

Kristy is gorgeous and daaaamn Robyn Im seeing you very soon!

Not takin anything away from the comments, but I wonder when a non malicious comment can affect a lady with a reputation's business. I get Bridgitte's take that some ladies are fragile and some comments may affect them personally.

Im reminded of DuracellBunny. She had a awesome sense of humour. That tief Lickalotofpoes did not like her and he called her a fat pig. Even photoshopped her face onto a pic of a pig. Firstly it didnt affect her biz and secondly she handled it brilliantly with self depreciating humour by dishing out comments to Lick and signing off with the words "oink oink". Bless her soul.
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 350
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-25 22:50:50
Edited: 2016-10-25 23:06:09

Muj...

I have to wonder if you are creating a Scandal...

Lots of girls suffered at the hands of Lick. I personally had an awful video impersonation made of myself. Eddie was also impersonated under the lens of his camera. We are still here.

To the girls of today, you may need to realize that as much as I feel your pain. This is nothing new. There are a lot of us older girls that have endured this for years. Times have changed, it wasn't as public then. The criticism wasn't as public, making it more brutal. But just as emotional. Sadly. We live in different times. I hope the ladies here realize and find the strength to let it slide. You are all amazing.

This is the reality of living a public life. And believe me it doesn't get any more real than this.

I have been in this business way too fucking long! Some things will never change!

People will say good things about you! People will talk shit about you!
When they aren't talking about you is when you should be worried, because then you don't matter to them!
Should you concern yourselves with their opinions?

NO!

Your opinion about you is the only Real Truth! Because in this business, no one knows the real you. Or cares to know! You provide a service. Get on with it and fuck the rest!

Like the punters say... they come here for the fantasy...

They are not interested in who we really are?
#tongueincheek

Arz

Mujahid001
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2457
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-25 23:03:02

On 2016-10-25 22:50:50 Arizona said:
Muj...

I have to wonder if you are creating a Scandal...

Lots of girls suffered at the hands of Lick. I personally had an awful video impersonation made of myself. Eddie was also impersonated under the lens of his camera. We are still here.

To the girls of today, you may need to realize that as much as I feel your pain. This is nothing new. There are a lot of us older girls that have endured this for years. Times have changed, it wasn't as public then. The criticism wasn't as public, making it more brutal. But just as emotional. Sadly. We live in different times. I hope the ladies here realize and find the strength to let it slide. You are all amazing.

This is the reality of living a public life. And believe me it doesn't get any more real than this.

I have been in this business way too fucking long! Some things will never change!

People will say good things about you! People will talk shit about you!
When they aren't talking about you is when you should be worried, because then you don't matter to them!
Should you concern yourselves with their opinions?

NO!

Your opinion about you is the only Real Truth! Because in this business, no one knows the real you. Or cares to know! You provide a service. Get on with it and fuck the rest!

That are not interested in who we really are?
#tongueincheek

Arz

Dear Arizona, no Im not trying to create a scandal.

And embarassingly, I did not know that other than V and DB that there were other victims of Lick. I realy liked DB and we got on realy well until she left the biz. No offence intended to DB, yourself or any of the ladies.

My intention was simply to highlight how a different type of WG with a different personality would handle things. Thats how I knew DB. But like you say and I concede I only knew the DB side and not perhaps the "real" her
Arizona
Arizona - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 351
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-25 23:11:38
Edited: 2016-10-25 23:15:49

Muj... lol.

I was making a jestful comment regarding "scandal". He was an old member, and your post on DB. Reminded me of him.

I miss the "bunny". She Duracelled!

Mwah

Arz

PS. Do a forum search on posts made by Scandal. He was hilarious....
Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 05:41:30

Arizona liefie...I couldn't have said it better. Mwah
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 399
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 06:05:52

They are not interested in who we really are?
#tongueincheek

Great post Arz!

I do however not agree with this last bit that I quoted here.
Yes this is a fantasy world and real identities are not easily revealed, but there is a lot more going on behind the scenes than meets the eye.

I know of punters that are helping ladies in their personal lives with health issues, financial difficulties, drug rehabilitation, sometimes even providing ladies with a place to stay whenever things go horribly wrong for them at home.
There are ladies flying down to the Cape with their friends and staying in holiday homes free of charge. The punter not joining them. Free holiday for her and her friends.

I can go on and on. Fact is that I think there are punters that do care more about the ladies than just the service they provide. This very thread proves it.

Just my opinion, but based on facts.
GreyKnight
GreyKnight - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 404
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 07:22:03

You provide a service. Get on with it and fuck the rest!

*LIKE*
Stormpie @ Massage Inc
Stormpie @ Massage Inc - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 387
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-26 07:46:32

I can go on and on. Fact is that I think there are punters that do care more about the ladies than just the service they provide. This very thread proves it.

Just my opinion, but based on facts.
[/QUOTE]

**fact and double like**!!!!

I dont even see the gents as punters every single one of them have something special about them... and they really really do care... if you get 2 know your clients you would see... they are humans with hearts... its not just a fantasy come true...
Orpheus
Orpheus - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2647
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-26 08:37:21

I used to care a lot. But I got burnt very badly by two wgs. Left a sour taste. Now I'm overly cautious

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.