Navigation
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6124
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:12:47

I think so
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1383
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:22:36

This is the second time in recent times that this topic has come up and I must be honest, I just don't see it. I admit I don't read every single forum post but I just do not see evidence of this "bullying". What I Do see plenty of is lilly-livered nambie-pambies with absolutely no tollerance for either other peoples' opinions or no sense of humor or, more frequently, both.

If a ladies' income is so precarious that a comment or two threatens her livelihood then frankly she's in the wrong business. You cannot possibly expect to advertise on and participate on a site whose central business model is the participation of others and expect for some people to not like you or for some people to say things in a way you may not like. If that causes your world to crumble then, to quote Chopper Reeves - "HARDEN THE FUCK UP." Seriously.

But more often than not I see it is the PUNTERS, not the ladies, who are so thin-skinned. Let the very slightest criticism of your favourite squeeze show up and people jump up and down like you launched an all-out nuclear assault on the girl. I don't know if they are trying to score points or what but its absolutely pathetic. It shows that these guys have absolutely no faith in, or respect of the ladies' ability to defend herself. More people just need to relax and ENJOY the site not get their lives so freakin wrapped up in it that their world collapses at a negative remark or someone being a bit pushy.

Newsflash: this is NOT REAL LIFE. It is an internet forum. Take everything with about 27 pinches of salt.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 6125
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:24:47

The voice of reason, thank f##k for some common sense there OJ
Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 142
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:55:53

A LOT of hard work and hought went into Kristy's new photoshoot, concentrating more on the upcoming Halloween and being creative. She looks absolutely gorgeous and always gives her all in her efforts. If however a straight compliment was given, all the trash talk could've been avoided. Let's all be adult. Kristy's new photoshoot is amazing! Well done beautiful lady!

Robyn,
Kisses!
Xoxox
Radiant Robyn
Radiant Robyn - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 143
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-22 21:58:45

A LOT of hard work and thought went into Kristy's new photoshoot, concentrating more on the upcoming Halloween and being creative. She looks absolutely gorgeous and always gives her all in her efforts. If however a straight compliment was given, all the trash talk could've been avoided. Let's all be adult. Kristy's new photoshoot is amazing! Well done beautiful lady!

Robyn,
Kisses!
Xoxox
Kristy
Kristy - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 194
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-22 22:04:48

Thank you my darling Robyn... in a plastic world, funny enough the goth gets rediculed... nothing new to me....
Kristy
Kristy - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 197
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-22 22:18:29

Tiny little Q ... I will sit on your face, and cum from watcheng you suffocate!!!!!!!... perhaps ONE of MY fantasys....
Chmoks
Chmoks - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2776
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-22 23:14:47

On 2016-10-22 21:22:36 oraljim said:
This is the ...

just need to relax and ENJOY the site ...

Newsflash: this is NOT REAL LIFE. It is an internet forum. Take everything with about 27 pinches of salt.

OJ,

I won't make a habit of quoting you too often but the above is an absolute classic... hence worth it.

This is a virtual world, purple of all colours - please lighten up, I try to too.
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1600
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-23 07:19:46
Edited: 2016-10-23 07:23:02

Before i continue...

This comment is not in defence of Kristy.

Dear Oraljim

To quote u:
"Newsflash: this is NOT REAL LIFE. It is an internet forum. Take everything with about 27 pinches of salt"

.......did u think this post through?

This forum is VERY real. The pictures u happen to look at and comment are, are VERY real.
The person behind those pictures is VERY real.
She may have an alias but, she is not merely, someone like u and chmoks...who hide behind that alias and punch away at the keyboard, choosing when u wish to reveal your true identity.
So, yes, for u, it is merely an internet forum.

For me this forum is everything real in relation to "Russian Bridgitte". It has revealed much that has stood me well in my space.

As to double standard, if i may remind both u and chmoks....since he is riding on your coat-tails.
A while back i implied u were a liar...your response was extremely defensive.
Chmoks u accused me of being a moderator due to pointing out your bullying tactics aimed at a fellow punter "Hans".
If i remember correctly both of u felt your nose had been put out of joint....and yet nobody really knows your true persona. Why....since this is only an internet forum to be taken with 27 pinches of salt?

And thus, thank goodness for those who know how to distinguish between lilly-livered nambie pambie comments and those that are personal and potentially hurtful.

I agree with the original poster of this thread....no matter how broad a girls shoulders may be.....one attack too many.....will stump her into silence.
And here i shall admit....thank goodness i am who i am and although i enjoy going against the current and calling bullies out....i do bare the scars of many of the attacks already experienced on this forum.
Thank goodness this Jester is able to grin and bear it for she has seen atrocities elsewhere experienced by others, that have made her heart cry.

MrQ....lately u have been off your game. What is happening?

Radiant Robyn
To quote u:
"If however a straight compliment was given, all the trash talk could've been avoided. Let's all be adult."

I hug u deeply. And share your sentiments ...very relevant when commenting on a Lady's presentation of herself.

Kristy...a beautiful shoot...and i mean it.

Xxx
B.
SupermanV
SupermanV - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 492
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-23 08:00:50

I agree with RB regarding some of the hypocrisy - many of us have defended our favourite ladies at some point, OJ included. Many of us have also gotten our knockers in a knot at some point or another over a aspersions cast in our direction, OJ included.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.