Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1620
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 11:01:13
Edited: 2016-10-24 11:03:16

Lancelot...BIG SMILE....
U have it right. I too....almost am convinced an evening shared could be a very proper proposition.

The upper hand....wish that had not been necessary...but sometimes clarification required as many things may not be as others think.
I too, learnt a lot in this space. 17 months ago all i knew about this space was that it was very intimate.
Today i know, that intimacy alone is not enough. I take the service i offer very seriously, invest time, money, thought, criticism, research....adapt....and and and.....grow.
My work does not begin nor stop with a telephone call and visit from a gentleman. I write , i mentor, i read, emails / messages / return calls / take photos.
The competition in this space is younger, more beautiful, sexier, newer every day.
And now.....with all that application....i am having a book published. My blog i love. I will look to grow the brand even more....why not dream.
My 15 minutes of fame has presented itself in this space and i acknowledged and identified it before i decided to become part of this environment.

You see. I am far from delusional. I know my pussy is no more special than anothers. My grey eyes quite normal to some others. My years challenging my body and looks.
But. I most importantof all, i do know what i do have and i do know my limitations. No illusions or delusions....

Now.....encroaching on free marketing space? For me it aint free.

Signing off

Your 'Genevieve'.

Xxx
B.
Mynx
Mynx - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 719
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-10-24 11:03:12

"Or in any way negatively affected"
And, pray...who are we to decide when/if somebody got negatively affected?
Therefore, always count your words before you utter them.
Ask yourself:
Is it necessary, is it true and above all: is it KIND???
xMx
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 11:07:32

Mynx, you could not have said it any clearer.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 13:50:12
Edited: 2016-10-24 13:51:49

This forum and industry comprises of a multitude of characters and personalities (thankfully).
A long standing poster and punter, of good standing, known to many, makes a comment about his take on an advertiser's new profile pics and the world comes crashing down.
Most advertisers and the vast majority of punters don't read the forum, let alone post here. At most a prospective punter might check out a SP's reviews before making a call.
This is a service industry, where SP's advertise themselves and the customer/client pays his money to fulfill his need. Most punters prefer anonymity as most of us are either married or working in a high profile or sensitive environment. Some call it a fantasy, others call it a need or a vice. Either way, as long as the client pays the money agreed upon, pitches up on time, is clean and respects her boundaries, then its hunky dory. Thereafter the punter can exercise his right to write a review, which in turn might help other punters when making a choice. But then that client is now being told on the forum not to post bad comments if he's had a bad experience or not to be too graphic. Then if a punter posts/contributes on the forum, he is scrutinized and stands the risk of being discredited, ridiculed, called anything from a prick to a pedeophile, and in some cases even threatened (we've even had threats to punters of castration and being torched to death).
So the customer is now becoming both the villain and the perpetrator, and woe betide he who steps out of line !
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 14:31:16

All great points,

However, it the self same community that, in a round about way, regulates when the line has been crossed. Even if it is just a line created by general consensus at that time rather than fixed in rules.

It's never right to belittle someone, where I can be called straight up hypocritical as I may have done exactly that when labelling those actions "Prick" like.

The scenario stands though where it would appear a majority of individual forum users didn't much appreciate the, perhaps unintentional, references to a questionable mythical anomaly that in itself doesn't exist either.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 15:34:17

On 2016-10-24 14:31:16 ThornyOne said:
All great points,

it would appear a majority of individual forum users didn't much appreciate the, perhaps unintentional, references to a questionable mythical anomaly that in itself doesn't exist either.

I say you are whingeing and making assumptions about the rest of the users.

Let's vote on who did not appreciate it.
Personally i could not care less.

Or better - lets start a new thread and make a list of forumites who are easily offended....
oraljim
oraljim - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1389
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-24 15:38:50

On 2016-10-24 15:34:17 Lancelot69 said:
Or better - lets start a new thread and make a list of forumites who are easily offended....

Far, FAR simpler to make a list of people who are NOT easily offended. Seems everyone these days wants to live in a "safe space", and anything you can can "trigger" them or be a "micro-aggression".

Aside from telling outright lies about me I am almost impossible to offend, and even then its more anger than offence. So please add me to the list of people NOT easily offended. The list of people who ARE consists of about 95% of the forum community.
hunkyguy
hunkyguy - Re: Bullying the ladies on this site.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2016-10-24 16:45:52
Edited: 2016-10-24 16:47:01

@lookingforfun

do you rush in to save every maiden in distress?

Who will our knight in shining armour save next ?
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 17:29:33

@hunkguy

Don't hate the player... hate the game. Lol !
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-10-24 23:18:43

Lancelot - for someone who doesn't care you sure do care a lot. Enough to script out not caring?

Maybe you meant you do care but say you don't because it feels good to say you're careless.

If no one does care then this is an extremely long thread given the fact.

I could even be wrong and its actually an entire thread of everyone not caring.

Whatever the result of that is doesn't really detract from the original low blow, the actual topic of this carefree thread.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.